Chapter 145

Title: Quest Wrap Up

-Chapter Start-

Gyarados hissed at the very large Dhelmise that had red eyes, signifying an Alpha.

''One of Lehua's choices is an Alpha, wonder how he'll hold up against it.'' Isaiah thought as Isaiah tried to think how to deal with this one.

Oh yeah, catching it.

Dhelmise are very well known for preying and knocking out massive prey like Wailord and one with this strength that dazed out Gyarados still feeling the effect of what was done to his jaw.

Adding that it fit so well as an aesthetic to the ship.

''Of course, Dhelmise are attracted to sunken ships and claim their territory. The biggest one claims this one.'' Isaiah thought.

Dhelmise swung once again.

''Gyarados! Dodge it and grab it!''

Gyarados avoided the giant anchor and immediately wrapped around the chains, pulling that forced Dhelmise to be pulled off the ship and thrown.

The Dhelmise half way wrapped its chain around a stone pillar which there are a couple and changed its directions back towards Gyarados, nailing once again.

''Ice Fang!''

Gyarados's teeth extended with ice and spun around Dhelmise, striking it multiple times and Dhelmise landed glaring angrily.

''It ate that? Interesting.....'' Isaiah thought.

Gyarados roared out and Dhelmise went in for the attack.

Slowbro poked Isaiah from behind, making him look back to find a massive Sharpedo the size of a fishing boat opened its mouth to devour Isaiah.

Gyarados swiped Isaiah away to get bit down to the seafloor.

Isaiah stared at the colossal Sharpedo.

''How long do sharks live?'' Isaiah thought.

This thing is somehow still alive and fresh after centuries and there was no form of food supply here for Sharpedo to live because everything is just underwater rocks and the entrance was obviously too small for it to fit through and could have broken through.

How is it still alive?

''Gyarados! Twister!''

Gyarados whipped up his tail, summoning a powerful Twister that didn't sucked in Sharpedo who looked around, seeing the ship damaged.

It acted as if it was the first time it had happened and glared at Isaiah, thinking he was responsible for what happened.

Dhelmise's anchor broke through the Twister and Gyarados bit onto it, pulling up to drag Dhelmise out of the cave.

''Slowbro! Teleport!'' 

Slowbro who was holding Isaiah's hand disappeared as Sharpedo tried biting onto him vanished and immediately turned to find them somewhere else and began to continue the process.

Isaiah began to realize this thing was getting faster.

''Teleport us to the surface where Gyarados is.'' Isaiah ordered to which Slowbro did.

Sharpedo followed Isaiah up the surface to find Gyarados struggling to handle Dhelmise whose real body being the seaweed began to expand onto Gyarados.

Isaiah activated his Key-Stone.

''Slowbro! Mega-Evolve and save Gyarados!'' Isaiah activated Mega-Evolution to which Slowbro hasn't shown to do since being captured.

Slowbro spun around using Psychic straight down like a missile underwater, nailing Dhelmise in the face and send it down to the seabed.