Chapter 62

Title: New Set of Wings, New Regi-Discovery and New Captures

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah held Goomy in his arms, facing Articuno and Moltres.

''Well, I'm going to standby by my promise the last time we met Articuno.''

Articuno raised its head in confusion.

Soon minutes passed as everyone except the Legendary Pokemon were happily feasting on their Pokemon.

Isaiah felt embarrassed about being the one who makes the Pokemon food specifically as a treat or party.

He may have gotten a ''tip'' from Brock that he quickly learned like he learned how to make Apricorn Balls and is totally not making more without Kurt aware that he's doing it but only for himself.

Articuno and Moltres were hesitant.

They looked at the other Pokemon all eating happily.

Articuno was the first to do so, finding that the food was good.

Moltres joined slowly after, gaining some trust.

The food actually tasted good.

Moltres noticed Articuno eyeing it as it continued eating.

Since Isaiah saved its life, all this time it decided after thinking it through.

It questioned why Articuno chose him asides from the honor of being defeated when Articuno decided to join Isaiah.

With what it saw.

Isaiah selflessly save that little girl, no caring for his own life, even intending on using his body when they crash land to ensure the girl won't feel the impact as hard and likely saved by Charizard and Golurk.

Isaiah's heart may not in the right place towards other humans but he has a big heart towards Pokemon.

He truly cared for them.

He saved its life by trying everything in his resources to ensure its survival and he proved that.

Moltres approached Isaiah, getting his attention.

''Yeah?''

Moltres lowered its head, bowing to him.

Isaiah recalled how Articuno bowed, allowing him to capture it.

''You're allowing me to capture you?'' Moltres picked its head up, looking into Isaiah's eyes.

''Oh...I would have thought we would have our battle.'' Isaiah rubbed the back of his head as Moltres nudged him.

Isaiah took that as a no and pulled out a Poke-Ball, holding it out to Moltres.

''Welcome to the family Moltres.'' Isaiah said as Moltres pecked the Poke-Ball, sucking it in.

1...

2...

3...

*DING*

''Moltres has been registered to your Pokedex.''

Moltres came out, bowing to Isaiah.

Heatran approached Moltres, the two stare down each other directly eye to eye before Heatran gained a happy look, welcoming Moltres who gave acknowledgement, seeing the younger Legendary has matured a bit.

''Why don't we all have relax until the police comes looking for me?!''

His Pokemon cheered as they began feasting.