Chapter 134

Title: Isaiah vs Alain! Enraged Unleashed

-Chapter Start-

''So sorry about my dad.'' Peonia apologized for her father's actions as he was being put into a helicopter because he gained a concussion and it seemed serious to be taken out.

Peonia stopped and immediately grabbed Isaiah's hand, writing something on it and winked cutely.

''Give me a call cutie and tell my cousin I would like to meet him one day.'' She got into the helicopter.

Isaiah stared at the Dynamax Lair.

He learned it was the work of Ash and Goh that asked Solgaleo to assist catching a Legendary and they planned for Goh to capture the entire Johto trio, but Entei instead accidentally went through an Ultra Wormhole into here.

''I don't know where to look for Raikou but knowing Team Rocket, they would want to try out their new weapon on the environment, so we are going to have to stay low until we get a word.'' Isaiah said to the Level Ball before putting it up.

-With Kyle and Lehua-

''Your friend is doing well. He is lucky that attacker didn't stab into vital spots or else he would have likely end up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.'' This made Kyle let out a loud sigh in relief.

''Kyle....'' Kyle turned towards Melli who bowed.

''I'm sorry for all the horrible things I said.''

Kyle was told by Lehua that Melli was the one who saved his life and took that bitches life, also knowing about Melli's history.

Though Melli could be lying because he's as unpredictable as a certain asshole he knows.

He has met his and Destiny's mother.

She is such a sweetheart.

He finds it hard to believe.

''I promise I will try to get better as someone I don't know honestly but I wish to be as strong as him.''

Kyle tried to respond but Melli kept on going.

''I realized my ways of acting was so foolish. Maybe this will be a new start.''

Kyle tried again but again...

''Please take care of Lehua. I consider him my dear friend, farewell Kyle.'' Melli waved his goodbyes and left.

Kyle was left sweatdropping.

''He didn't even give me a chance.'' He thought.

He'll stay for the rest of the day.

-With Isaiah-

''Yes! We got our token!'' 

The four Project Stone members received their one-piece token.

''Another mission in two days.'' Alain muttered, surprised how quick the duration in wait for the third mission.

''If you haven't finished your current mission, you will still receive the other mission to stack on top of the other.'' Sawyer explained.

Isaiah was cooking something with Mairin assisting him, having to wear a mask because she was slowly starting to water.

He has learned to become a cook thanks to Brock's tips that he shares with him off chapter.

He eyed Destiny in a corner for herself.

''Destiny, if you want to talk. I'm right here.''

Destiny didn't say anything but let down a tear and released Cosmog, saying something that caused them to teleport away.