Chapter 181

Title: Elite Four Bruno: Justification and Limitation!

-Chapter Start-

Kyle's anxiety spiked with worry about what Colress said as he was in the locker room staring at the hype up between him and Bruno which this will be an official match of not only going high in the Top 8 Rankings and advancing past Bruno which Karen stands in his way.

The Pokemon World Coronation is actually far popular than the World Tournament these days given anyone could straight up enter and very competitive in the rankings, almost every Elite Fours and all Champions are apart of this.

Especially Lance but the guy is currently in 4th which isn't bad but there was Steven, Cynthia and the one standing above all, Leon.

It was too far into the season that Kyle didn't want to compete along with Isaiah who knew about it for a long time before he found out about it but chose not to so he wouldn't get mixed up with Ash.

Leon is also a main goal for Kyle.

He stared at the rankings of the World Tournament Top 8.

Of course number eight is Bruno who in his battle against Vito used his normal team which have been advanced in battle and showed a lot of experience to trap Vito in a 3 vs 1 situation.

Number seven is...Hilda.

Kyle sweated at the mention of that girl he met in Pinwheel Forest.

Her and her short shorts and nice ass.

''Damn it Isaiah!'' He tried to blame Isaiah.

Hilda won the Unova League a year before Bianca started her journey which Bianca mentioned two of her childhood friends went on their own journey but she was held back by her father and has noted to be doing very well.

Number six is a trainer named Calem who won the Kalos League a year before Ash competed, easily winning and managing to make his way to Diantha who he lost to.

Number five is a trainer named Lucas who Isaiah met before, managing to win the Sinnoh League a year before Ash competed, making his way to Cynthia but lost.

Number four is a trainer named Brendan who well, just the two three trainers prior with a complete familiar background, winning the league but lost to Wallace who was Champion at the time.

Number three is Jimmy who Isaiah met before, unlike the previous four, he managed to have defeated Lance who returned to take back his title after changing around his team from three Dragonite's, a Charizard, regular Gyarados and Aerodactyl to his main Dragonite, Charizard, his Shiny Gyarados, Garchomp, Salamence and Altaria, crushing Jimmy this time.

Number two is a trainer named....

''Announcement!'' Kyle looked at the screen at the appearance of Lance who was in Johto making his announcement.

''I will hereby resign myself as the Champion of Kanto but retaining the Champion of Johto as the decisions has finally been made to completely separate the Kanto and Johto Champion's League despite the Championships taking place at the Indigo Plateau. Both regions will have their respective set of Elite Four and Champion to represent the region!'' Lance announced, stunning Kyle as he got up.

Lance stepped aside to introduce the new Champion of Kanto.