Chapter 82

Title: Damn Lehua Couldn't Keep Himself Out of the Spotlight

-Chapter Start-

''So that's what happened?'' Danika was told of Isaiah's story around his Alpha Rhyperior.

Except the part where those men died by Rhyperior.

''Does everything have to revolve around you? I know I don't sound surprised because I'm not. It's you after all.'' 

''True...true...so how is your investigation on Xerneas?'' 

''It's top private information.'' 

''Are you really going to say that?''

''I thought you were tired of seeing Legendary Pokemon. Must be very exhausting compared to those who dream of meeting them.''

''Touché.''

Danika sighed.

It has felt weird talking to other girls about...girls stuff.

She has been talking with Bianca, Rosa, Gardenia and Acerola a bunch since their last encounter.

''It would have been nice to comfort Acerola after that experience.'' Danika pointed out.

She was told by Acerola of what happened, nearly dying by Eelektross who murdered all of those people and hasn't talked as much on chat.

''She has her Uncle Nanu and the kids she teaches to care for her. I was not needed.''

''She was real worried for you.''

Isaiah didn't answer back as he leaned back.

''I'm okay. I told her that.''

''That's all you told her.'' 

''What more does she want?'' 

Isaiah being Isaiah in Danika's mind.

''Say I have a question about Lehua.'' 

''Hmm?''

''I saw his face and it took me a while to recognize me without all that hair.'' 

''Let me guess, it has to do with that incident?''

''Considering he is the son of the rich filth who illegally smuggled Pokemon by inhumane means, and the one behind that mess. The region is in chaos over it because of the amount of people Eelektross has killed and many more are still missing. There hasn't been any sort of conflict involving this much deaths in centuries.''

''So let me guess, you think he's on it?'' 

''You think he knows anything after all, there is a lot of information coming in that he knew about Eelektross existence and known to have lived in his father's private estate and personal island at one time, he must know something.''

''Why are you so into it?''

''It's a side job of Project Mew to take down scum like those. Any Pokemon Hunters or owners who abuse their own Pokemon for their own selfish purposes.''

''Look Danika. We may be dating but don't go there with Lehua. The guy is extremely troubled and it's a fact he's a person with a good heart.''

''How are you so sure?''

''Tapu Koko approached him and handed him a Z-Ring personally which there has been one other case. You think the guardian would handed it to someone it knows has bad intentions?'' 

''I suppose you're right but I'm very concerned about the Pokemon that were under his father's private collection.''

''I heard they were relocated. What's the problem?''