Chapter 2

A.N: I made a mistake from last chapter for those who already read, about Nessa appearing which she won't. It was apart of the original idea but she never was supposed to, but I accidentally kept the line in.

-Chapter Start-

Three women chatted, relaxing in the beach and they were the Gym Leaders.

Roxie, Elesa and Skyla.

Skyla wore a sky blue string bikini, showing off her voluptuous figure compared to the other two, which Elesa who dyed her hair black wore a black/white one piece bikini, barely holding up her chest while Roxie wore a black/purple one with koffing logos on them.

''What's up ladies?'' They turned to find a Wailord appearing and immediately Marlon hopped onto the sand, waving towards them.

''Well, well, look who it is.'' Elesa waved back, same with Skyla.

''Hey Marlon. You came for the party?'' She asked, getting a nod which Roxie decided to ask.

''Who invited you?'' 

''Just hopping by for a bit. Brought some more people I just met to liven things up.'' Marlon excused himself as Bianca appeared from above Wailord.

''Hi Ms. Elesa! It's been a long time, hasn't it!'' Bianca waved as Elesa eyes brighten up a bit, including Skyla.

''Well look at that. It's the airhead.'' Skyla giggled, downfalling Elesa as they approached Bianca who hopped towards them and they sweatdrop at her chest that was bouncing like crazy from even the slightest movement.

''She's bigger than me.'' Skyla referred to herself, looking very jealous.

''I wonder how her dad would react to seeing his daughter in a bikini. Can't imagine the amount of boys who tried going out with her.'' Elesa thought, remembering the overprotective father of hers who once tried bringing Bianca home mid-journey but some realization thanks to a certain capped boy with a Pikachu convinced.

She can bet a million dollars he would be sniping every boy from a mile radius.

''How have you been? It's been so long since I've seen you two. You even dyed your hair Ms. Elesa.''

''Just call me Elesa.'' 

''Oof! Sorry....Elesa.'' She giggled, getting the two older Gym Leaders giggling too as Roxie came by.

''You've grown quite a...lot since I've last seen you.'' Elesa noticed Bianca's busty chest and her more wide hips.

''Thank, seems like you too.'' Bianca thanked Elesa who had a sweatdrop, looking at her own figure despite how luscious it looked, it didn't compare nothing to Bianca and she knew Bianca doesn't mean any harm.

Not like she changed over the past few years.

''You're 16, right?''

''Sure am!'' 

''Wow....imagine how she'll look at 18.'' Skyla thought.

''Her body is so firm, her breast has no form of sag, and her curves.... incredible.'' Elesa thought.

''T-The orange does look very good on you.'' Elesa pointed out.

''Does it? I've been wanting to swim but couldn't find the perfect size.'' She pouted as she pulled a string gently, unaware of the looks she was getting from the Gym Leaders, especially Roxie who patted her flat chest.

''At least you got cheeks.'' Marlon joked towards Roxie, earning a punch to the ribs.

''Shut up fish head.'' Roxie glared, getting him to laugh.