Chapter 87

Title: Second Round! Make Up for Lost Times! More Interactions!

-Chapter Start-

The group were celebrating Isaiah's victory with a feast right after he dropped off his Pokemon at the Pokemon Center excluding Golurk who was sent home due to only being the Vermilion City's Nurse Joy capable and knowledgeable enough to care for Golurk.

There were many interesting chains of interactions to go on about.

Morrison and Hodge getting to know Kyle a lot more with Cindy by his side, rather trying to get his attention which somewhat bothered him but Isaiah saw that she was patiently waiting.

The girls, asides from Gardenia and Rosa who found it very fun complained about the outfits, especially Bianca who had to take off the first part of the cheerleader outfit, revealing she was wearing a black shirt underneath, was too tight for her breast to handle and now she was relieved they were out.

Isaiah looked blankly at Lehua who was giving small peeks at those jugs.

He had serious perversion issues.

''Maybe he wants a girlfriend?'' Isaiah knew that Lehua wasn't ready.

It wasn't about looks or appearances but with Lehua, he didn't have any credible social skills and Isaiah isn't one for love advice.

His relationship with Danika is a bit rocky like not bad but rather unknown of what's to come.

He really wished she was here.

''Oh look at them boys.'' Rosa mocked, already knowing the two were looking that got Bianca having literal question marks over her head before looking at the two boys who were whistling.

Rosa was behind Bianca, grabbing her shoulders and rock them, making her breast jump up and down amazingly that got Isaiah shutting Lehua's eyes.

''See? Told you he has been staring at them.''

''Rosa!''

''I always knew you were the observant one.''

''No shit bud. Jealous?'' 

''Why would I when I have Danika?''

''Bianca is more open to being touched than her, right?'' Rosa squeezed Bianca's breast more.

''R-Rosa!'' She let out a moan that silenced the table that Isaiah having enough.

''I don't know why any of you want me when I have a girlfriend, damn.'' Isaiah took his food and head to the living room area with Lehua, Morrison, Hodge and Kyle following.

''Can you stop teasing him you three?'' Acerola asked.

''Come on!''

''No!'' Acerola snapped, despite her trying to sound more rougher, it just didn't work.

She realized and quietly ate her food in silence, leaving the girls souring but couldn't be mad at her for yelling.

She was too adorable to be angry at.

Cindy watched as the boys just be boys, messing with Isaiah which ticked him off.

''I envy Isaiah.'' Cindy admitted.

''How?'' Bianca asked.

''He can go on about the day not caring about anything I threw at him. He just doesn't care.''

''Why would you envy that?'' 

''I'm not a good person that didn't care about anyone else's feelings than myself. Just like how did with all those girls.''