Chapter 139

Title: Such Toxic Behavior

-Chapter Start-

''Hey, are you looking for a battle?'' Jimmy asked Isaiah.

''Who are you?'' 

''This is Jimmy from New Bark Town. Winner of the Johto League years ago.'' Karen answered for Jimmy.

''It has been a while, Karen.'' Jimmy bowed in respect.

''Battled?''

''He defeated me and not only that, but he also defeated Lance and Lance went back to being an Elite Four for a while.'' Karen stated, making Jimmy wince.

''So, you're Champion-Level?'' 

''That's right. My guys rock and they rule!'' Jimmy grinned, getting a giggle from Marina.

''Oh! This could be a dream match between the famous Isaiah and my Jimmy.''

''How you held the title and lose to Lance who you defeated?'' Isaiah asked out of curiosity.

''Lance started to add more Dragon-Types than the three Dragonites he always used at once and also recently Mega-Evolution. I never stood a chance after.'' Jimmy rubbed his head sheepishly.

Isaiah had some interest, but he was busy right now.

''I would have to decline.''

''Really? Why man?'' Jimmy elbowed Isaiah not in a threatening manner, rather trying to convince him but Isaiah didn't break face.

''Don't touch me.'' Isaiah's vein bulge despite his very calm expression, making Jimmy step back laughing nervously.

''That's a real surprise. Wouldn't it sound like an opportunity to see how it is to battle an Ex-Champion?'' Karen asked, leaning forward allowing Isaiah to see her deep cleavage that she noticed him peeking directly at it.

''I'm a busy person.'' Isaiah turned to walk off, but he was stopped by Karen, clenching his shoulder a bit much to his alarm.

''Aw, that's no way to deny a battle in front of an Elite Four.''

''If it has to do with Johto then how about challenging somebody who has been looking forward to challenging Johto's Elite Four.''

''Who?'' Jimmy asked.

''Kyle.''

''Kyle?''

''Oh the winner of the Silver Conference recently?'' Karen asked.

''Yes that is who I'm talking about.''

''Is he as good as you say?'' Jimmy asked out of curiosity.

''He's as good as I am.''

''Really? I never noticed that. He's not one for public appearances.'' Karen rubbed her chin.

''He's taking part of the Pokemon World Tournament. It's not as popular as the Pokemon World Coronation Series but he's trying to reach the Top 8 ranked trainers in there so he can win and kill two birds with one stone.''

''What do you mean?'' Marina asked.

''To battle Lance as a Champion and the title for the PWT.'' Isaiah revealed.

''Really? The Pokemon World Tournament? That's actually cool, my buddies and I are competing in it.'' Jimmy revealed.

''Oh you are? That's a coincidence?''

''Right. I have two buddies named Brendan and Lucas. They've won the league like I have and challenged Steven Stone and Cynthia but they are actually a lot tougher than Lance.'' Jimmy explained about the duo.