Chapter 190

Title: Birthday Set Up and Reunion!

-Chapter Start-

''After all these years, I wanted to settle the score with you two.'' Rico sneered.

This man was responsible for why Arbok and Weezing left, leaving to defend a group of Ekans and Koffing he poached years ago and recently got released but Rico always held a cruel streak in finishing his work even if it meant that years have passed

There are plenty of clients out there looking for Poison-Types anyway.

Arbok and Weezing as clear as day remembered this man as they were defending their growing group respectfully.

However Rico had back up on his side, consisting of an Aggron, Rhydon, Grumpig and Lairon to join alongside Tyranitar.

Within out of sight was Lehua who was with Robbie coming up with a plan.

''I say we eat them!'' Venom demanded.

''No. Anabel's watching, like I do not want to jeopardize any chances because of you.''

''You wouldn't understand how easy it'll be if we just eat them!''

''If it wasn't an open field and the area is covered by trees, we could use your constrictions to our advantage.''

''Mmm sounds about right ugly!''

''Ugly?!''

''Hey, you're the least looking guy big time.''

''So?''

''Oh so you're not insecure?''

''I'm actually thankful I'm not handsome like Isaiah or Kyle. I long accepted the fact that a guy like that has made it this far and got a potential girlfriend in Anabel along the way....I think.''

''What about that pop star?''

''Eh, she's just a friend.''

''I absolutely agree. Lehua x Anabel all the way!'' Venom screamed out loud that it alerted the men.

''You fucking idiot!''

''Someone's there!''

''Tyranitar! Hyper Beam!''

''Now Kruger!'' Lehua screamed into the hole.

When all the Pokemon were going to attack, a Sand Tomb sucked them all in and Grumpig stared down at Kruger approaching him, making it scream out before Kruger lunged, taking a hold of the Psychic-Type before digging right in as if this was some horror scene.

The men jumped at the ambush which Rico growled before he heard the screams of his men and found that they were gone.

''Where did they go?!'' Rico snarled as his Tyranitar crawled out of the hole, looking pissed.