Chapter 141

Title: Purple Flames and the 4th Horseman Arrives

-Chapter Start-

''Dude! I can't believe it! You have Entei!'' Jimmy exclaimed while on Entei's back.

''Save the admiration. Saving Raikou is a priority.''

''Right, we should go right in before anything bad happens!''

''Reckless.'' 

''Huh?''

''We need to come up with a plan than going straight in. It could be dangerous because that electricity that nearly blasted your girlfriend was perfectly accurate to where it's aiming.'' Isaiah stated as Entei moved to the side, dodging bolts.

Electivire was running behind them at fast speeds because of Motor Drive activated by the lightning strike.

''Entei, stop.'' Isaiah ordered as Entei stopped mid-way into the forest.

''What are you doing?'' Jimmy asked as Isaiah returned Entei.

''If we get close enough, Raikou will pick up on Entei's presence.''

''Oh. Got it.'' Jimmy nodded as the pair slowly moved until they found the direct sources.

''Damn kid. Speaking of burning, got to get me some barbecue.'' Attila patted his belly.

Both trainers saw a very charred body cackling electricity.

A child.

Jimmy grew enraged and ran out of the forest confronting the pair, making Isaiah grind his teeth but quietly stayed in place to overhear their conversation.

''Oh shit, look at what we got here!'' Attila grinned like mad.

Hun crossed his arms, not breaking into a menacing look but rather kept calm despite his antagonistic hatred towards Jimmy.

''It's you again kid. Our only regret from back then is not killing you.'' Hun and Attila glanced at one another and threw out their Pokemon.

Being their signature Skarmory and Steelix.

''Lets go Typhlosion!'' Jimmy threw out his partner.

''Use Flame Wheel!'' 

Typhlosion charged right in only for a lightning bolt to envelop Typhlosion and cause an explosion, throwing Typhlosion back towards Jimmy, knocking them both over.

''Oh did you forget?'' Attila snapped his fingers and Raikou came down, roaring and firing a purple Thunderbolt towards the pair.

Electivire appeared in front of Jimmy, taking the Thunderbolt and charging right in, nailing Raikou with a Fire Punch.

Raikou grunted and landed.

''Huh?'' Both Team Rocket members watched as Isaiah walk out of the forest, alarming them.

''Isaiah huh. The guy who killed many of our guys including Archer.'' Attila tensed.

The two aren't stupidly arrogant enough to underestimate a major threat to Team Rocket especially screwing them over multiple times.

''We are the ones with the Legendary, not him. That Electivire is in the way because of Motor Drive. Steelix, use Earthquake.''

''Electivire! Protect!''

Electivire shielded them all from the immense power that shook the entire mountain, making all wobble.

''Think we should Hun?''

''Obvious answer.'' Both men nodded and threw out their entire teams.

Attila: Skarmory, Houndoom, Muk, Machamp, Octillery and Ursaring