Chapter 92

Title: Harem Proposal and Sinnoh League Finals Start!

-Chapter Start-

The boys were wiping sweats as they were heading out.

Isaiah felt more anxious and stressed out.

''Nervous there?'' Hodge asked while on Hariyama.

''I guess...''

''Don't freaking stress it! The thing of the matter is you give it your all in the finals!''

''Chill. You wouldn't want to disappoint me after all, I did win the Johto League.''

''Yeah and your finals opponent wouldn't be able to get passed Lyra because I can tell she's stronger that he is. So what does that say?''

Kyle rolled his eyes.

''That's right, none of your opponents have used Mega-Evolution so technically, me reaching the finals is far more impressive than those jokes at the Johto League.''

''Lets just hope you win.''

''Oh I will.''

''Isaiah!'' He turned to find the girls all appearing with that Melli guy still behind them, running his mouth.

''What?''

''Can you do something about him? He's getting on my nerves!'' Rosa demanded.

''Why the fuck didn't any of you even do anything?''

''You're the only one who doesn't give a fuck about getting their hands dirty.'' Cindy responded.

''Wow, you all really think of me like a sociopath?''

''Sociopaths aren't able to feel emotion, you do.''

Isaiah approached Melli who eyed him up and down.

''What do you want?'' Melli questioned.

''For you to stop fucking bugging the girls.''

''Me? I appreciate the harem that is forming for me but it's a bit too soon.''

How arrogant can a guy be?

''No one fucking likes you.'' Destiny glared.

''Ugh, can you ever shut up?''

Melli was met with a slap by Isaiah.

''Y-You hit me?! Do you not know who I am?!''

''No?''

''I'll freaking cancel you!'' He held out his phone to record Isaiah but Isaiah just grabbed his phone and crushed it with a single hand.

''My phone! How am I going to call mommy?!'' His eyes turned into a massive googly crying eyes like he was panicking.

''What's with him?''

''He's a mama's boy, big time. Don't worry. He only 300 followers on Kricket-Tok and most of them just troll him. No one even remembers he competed in the Unova League.'' Destiny explained.

''Oh yeah? What has he done?''

This made everyone nearly break out in chuckles, confusing Melli.

''He's in the finals of the Sinnoh League that's taking place tomorrow.''

''What? This guy? He has no style and looks like he came out of juvie.''

''There is a major difference between us.'' Isaiah pointed out.

''What would that be?''

''I'm not an attention seeking loser. So anyways I'm done with you and I'm going to be focusing more for tomorrow.'' Isaiah clapped his hands and proceeded to walk away, leaving a fuming Melli.