Chapter 183

-Kalos-

On Everlasting Island where it was the main home to Xerneas and many Fairy-Types to which a thick pink fog covers many parts of the island that the instant any intruder enters, asides Fairy-Types who can see through it easily.

A chance they never leave again.

Deep within the mist revealed Xerneas staring at the pink stone in the center like a pillar, glowing majestically.

Many Fairy-Types appeared by Xerneas and bowed to the pink pillar in respect giving off powerful energy being the Pixie Plate where it's kept.

Xerneas knew it has been a long while since it's last interaction with Isaiah.

She sensed his presence appearing on the mainland and with a spiritual connection pushed by Isaiah's presence, meaning he's on his way.

''Chosen One. I await your arrival.'' Xerneas said as it raced across the fields.

Then an antagonistic presence that came out so suddenly alarmed it as the powerful sense of darkness can be far easily detected in this environment just by the slightest.

-With Giratina-

Giratina didn't like the idea of being trapped within this world and chances that Arceus knows exactly where to find it and sealed away all openings.

Time is draining away at Arceus's powers just to keep it from ever escaping.

Arceus wasn't perfect.

There were enough flaws that it throws in a few surprises.

It pulled up a moving sphere where it saw both Zeoticus and Charizard in place of their podiums with the only memories running through their pathetic minds was the happiest days of their life while trapped for eternity.

Once they are all gathered...

Time is limited for Isaiah and the others as tragic events leading up to the remaining four ''special'' souls who are fated to die.

That was when it sensed an interesting presence to which it investigated to find in Kalos which was where Isaiah was heading at this moment.

''Perfect...''

Soon it slowly changed into a running a dark/red vortex with purple electricity cackling within as something massive, wrapped itself in a cocoon that was white instead of its usual black on its way.

It went onto the title card with the music before the title is shown.

Pokemon: Xerneas and The Withering Dark Lord: Erebus

Arriving in Lumiose City in the Kalos Region where the city was shown from an extreme wide view entirely before it zoomed in for Isaiah to be revealed riding Miraidon to which the Pokemon easily maneuvered around traffic at high speeds.

''Weeeeeee!'' Destiny was revealed to be on Miraidon's back as both trainers were heading towards the Lumiose Stadium which yearly the location of the Kalos takes place in one of the major cities carrying a Gym which at times are used for major battles since Lumiose City is the highest populated city.

There was no narrator because the last one got killed and dismembered by Damian and there is no one who wants to risk the position because they know the author is just going to kill them off.

''Man we're missing the battle!'' Destiny whined as Isaiah rolled his eyes as Miraidon picked up speed to which they Miraidon stopped right at the entrance when a familiar blonde-haired girl with a Dedenne was nearly rammed.