Chapter 112

Title: Back Home and There

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah and Gardenia were back in Vermilion City and at his door.

''Hey!'' They turned to find Goh pointing at Isaiah accusing him.

''What?''

''Your freaking crazy Obstagoon destroyed so much of the dome and beat up my Suicune for no reason!'' 

''Suicune? He caught a Suicune?'' Gardenia was surprised to hear.

''I would have warned you Obstagoon has been challenging my own Legendary's but I would have never expected you to catch one.'' Isaiah fired back.

Gardenia decided to not get involved and walked into the house towards the dome to see how her precious Torterra is doing.

Goh approached Isaiah.

''Ash, Chloe and I had it with your childish barbaric nature. From now on, stop having your Pokemon cause trouble for the rest of us! It's always you! So just leave us alone!''

''I'm more than happy but how are we supposed to capitalized when you're standing right there.'' 

''Gr!'' Goh was like Kyle from South Park whenever he growls in frustration over Cartman's antics.

''Freaking smartass! I hate you!'' 

''Yes, me too.'' Isaiah rocked his head like he was enjoying this.

''I wish I can just slap you!''

''Yeah and they'll find your dismembered body in the sewers days later.'' This left a cold chill to Goh as Isaiah started to slowly walk up to him, leading to Goh stepping back.

''Don't get freaking cocky just because one Legendary that I don't give no fucks about. Thing is you're a disgrace, a guy who willingly uses his own Legendary to try to flex on me which is disrespectful to Legendary themselves to be used for your own petty reasoning and I haven't flexed on you at all and Lehua told me what you said about me. How about you say it to my face?'' Isaiah demanded, pressing his finger onto Goh's chest multiple times, getting him sweating.

It wasn't really that Isaiah cared what Goh said since Isaiah doesn't take him seriously but it's about putting him in line.

''I...I....I....''

''Exactly. If you want to say stuff about someone and you don't have the guts to say to their face then you're just a fucking no good heartbreaking worthless loser and that's what you'll ever be.'' Isaiah shoved Goh into a puddle which it did rained earlier.

''Cinder!'' Cinderace appeared in defense of Goh.

Bridges came back fully when Raboot fully evolved, no longer being that edgy Pokemon and much brighter which Isaiah appreciated but their own bridge has burned.

''Just remember that. You will never amount to anything and me? No need to explain.''

Isaiah turned to walk back but moved his head to the side to dodge a pebble by Cinderace, who called out to him which Isaiah quietly turned to Cinderace who stood in place.

''A battle?'' Isaiah asked, turning around which Cinderace nodded.

''Fine by me.'' He eyed to notice Goh's Blastoise and Torterra that evolved from the Wartortle and Grotle, each of the same times he received his Charizard and Infernape.

Goh was waiting for him.

''A three vs three, we'll battle in your dome.''

''Gr! Obstagoon destroyed parts of it!''