Chapter 104

Title: Secrets Spilled and Island Scan Pokemon

-Chapter Start-

The group decided to go without Isaiah who they went back for but he wasn't there.

It was quite dramatic for the group with Danika being real quiet and Destiny glaring at her.

Lehua was more focus following the signal to the closest Pokemon but it was leading to the Poni Area.

''I think I'm going to go my own way and find Isaiah.'' Destiny attempted to walk away, putting Cosmog away in its Luxury Ball so Danika won't look at it.

Danika really wanted to gather data on the cutie but Destiny refuses.

''Don't worry. I can track him down.'' Kyle snickered as he pulled up his Rotom Phone.

''How?''

''I installed a phone tracker on his Rotom Phone when he was asleep. He hasn't noticed it at all so I can see where he's exactly at.''

''He's going to be pissed.'' 

''Hey hey, just in case if you're wondering where he goes at all times?'' 

Danika and Destiny gained interested looks, having ideas.

''Where is he?''

-With Isaiah-

Isaiah was seated on a rock, quietly typing his story onto the group chat he made specifically towards the girls all heels for him.

Quilava was looked up at Isaiah, being his therapist.

Not Morrison, Hodge, Cindy, just the girls in his harem.

''All the girls have been telling me sad backstories. Bianca's father being too protective and even tried to interfere with their journey, Gardenia had a severe trauma over Ghost-Types and how it began, Acerola being left an orphan and Danika's struggles with her family trying to set her up with some prick and he's much older, geez parents.'' Isaiah explained.

''I haven't told them one thing about my past, maybe Allison and I can explain it. At this point, why not?'' Isaiah sighed.

''Lava...'' Quilava agreed.

''Guess it wouldn't hurt.'' 

-With the others-

Danika stopped when she read the message.

''What?'' 

Everyone else stopped, looking at her.

''What?'' 

''I am originally from the Unova Region, lived in a very secluded area my whole life because my mom, named Eve who was from Galar traveled the Unova Region but my dad who was obsessed with her took her by force and forced to mother four children with me being the youngest of the bunch. She was 12 at the time. My brother's name is Tobias and if you're not putting two and two together, it's the same trainer with the team of Legendary Pokemon who beatjFASDDgSDGFASDGSDGsaSDFFFTYKTDESDIONPSEFSSDFVSCSCN....'' That was when the message stopped there.

''Wait, Eve from Galar? Disappeared in Galar, wait!'' Danika gasped, dropping her Rotom Phone, clamping her mouth in horror, much to her Rotom's annoyance.

The others picked up the phone to read the message.

Kyle, Lehua and Destiny looked at each other.

They never thought Isaiah would ever put this out and Danika remained stunned.

''Is there something we're missing?''

''It was a massive disappearance case because a 12 year old girl from Galar named Eve disappeared over 25 years ago! Her family has been non-stop searching for answers to her disappearance in the Unova Region!''