Chapter 131

Title: Project Stone Mission: The Blue Meanie(Part 1)

-Chapter Start-

Lehua landed back home, returning Corviknight while holding little Cubone.

''There are a lot of special Pokemon I want you to meet because they will become your family like me.'' Lehua said to Cubone who slowly nodded.

Still it's going to take time to get over what happened, but Cubone is more open.

Lehua blinked when Isaiah landed on Charizard, returning the Pokemon as he walked past him.

''Isaiah! Hey! Guess what!'' Lehua was going to show Cubone off but saw his hands.

''Um...is that blood?''

''Yeah. I ripped a Team Rocket grunts head in half.'' Isaiah casually answered.

Lehua didn't want to argue about it.

Isaiah confessed to Lehua and Kyle that he has killed a lot of people, most notably Team Rocket Grunts that horrified them.

They aren't and might not get used to the idea of killing even if they were horrible people, but Isaiah doesn't mind bathing in their blood.

It still feels so disturbing how unaffected Isaiah is knowing him.

''Wait, you were there?'' 

''By the time you were going to leave. That grunt was going to follow you and I left a message, so the big boss knows I'm not fucking around.'' Isaiah answered as he checked out Cubone.

''Ah, so you're the little guy.'' Isaiah patted Cubone on the head before opening the door.

''Hurry up. Gothitelle is making something, the little guy must be starving.'' 

''So Isaiah, I completed my mission. I'm really psyched I did it on my own!'' The two exchanged their stories of what happened to keep each other informed.

''That's good to hear you did it again on your own. That's a real good sign and you were able to help Cubone? Good on you, proud of you and I'm sure Kyle is as well.'' Isaiah showed Kyle on speaker.

''I'm proud of you Lehua. Only seventeen more to go.'' 

''When can I see you?'' Lehua asked.

''I'm going to Galar actually tomorrow.'' 

''Really? I assume it has to do with Kubfu's training?'' 

''Yes it is. My Kubfu is ready to evolve into Urshifu, that's a major powerhouse on the team and if I may ask this Isaiah....''

''What is it?''

''Can I tell Mustard?''

Mustard does have the Fist Plate.

''Yes, keep him informed about it and if you need me to turn up, let me know.'' Isaiah said as they said their goodbyes.

-With Kyle-

Kyle finished the call, sitting on his bed as he was exhausted after skin removal surgery.

Thankfully in the world of Pokemon, he's recovering much faster.

He scrolled through images on his phone with him and Cindy.

They broke up.

Cindy was heartbroken when Kyle decided to end things, leading her to blame Isaiah because something happened that he and Isaiah refused to say right when he dumped the girls in his harem.