Chapter 136

Title: A False Totem

-Chapter Start-

Kyle was holding his new Totem Shiny Popplio back on the beach noticing Urshifu seated on its knees meditating.

''Where's Lehua?''

Urshifu didn't look and thumb pointed back towards the abandoned supermarket.

Kyle unaware of what was going on shrugged and threw out the Pokemon he had on him to check out their new team member.

Popplio happily clapped, blowing bubbles.

No response.

She opened her eyes to notice the rather dead stares of death even though it was just the Pokemon in particular.

She felt intimidated by the group.

Kyle noticed Wimpod hiding.

Something didn't feel right but Urshifu is here instead of wrecking shit which should mean he's fine.

-With Lehua-

''Chronos, come out.'' Lehua let out Chronos the Klinklang by him to keep watch.

He was walking steps down the abandoned factory, hearing the giggles of Ghost-Types around, knowing he was being watched.

He made it to the final step, hearing the voices becoming louder as he advanced.

Lights turned on by the side, revealing a display on mannequins in frozen states talking loud in the voice of a man and woman.

''I am sick and tired of his public meltdowns! Do you not know realize how this will look on me if he keeps acting up like some demonic spawn?!'' The man's voice brought back the blood rush in Lehua.

He felt his anxiety spiking through the roof that he wet himself a lot this time as his memories of his life came back to him.

It was the voice of his father.

''What do you want me to do about it? He's your son! You just don't try to build any bond with him! It's work this, study that, be the perfect son! He's four years old! He should be given the love and nourishment he needs!'' The woman carried the voice of his mother, complaining to his father.

Lehua can hardly recall any memory of her sounding like this towards his father when the times he can remember is her meek and submissive cries.

''Ugh! Why is he so useless?! He's not the son I wanted to carry on my legacy!'' Bernard threw much of a tantrum like a spoiled brat that didn't get what he wanted.

His mother tried to say something, only to get slapped away while holding her stomach that showed she was heavily pregnant.

''You are damn lucky! This one better be a boy or else! Oh I don't wanna hear it! You just want to hear there's nothing wrong with him and it's all my fault? Right?!'' The lights went out.

Kronos looked at Lehua leaned over the rail quietly looking down on the abyss with sad eyes.

''What is the point of this? Just to make fun of me? Isaiah never went through this, did he?'' Lehua asked looked up, revealing the fake Isaiah hanging off the wall smiling creepily towards him.

''Behind you.'' 

Lehua looked back towards the display from where he is and it, between lies the abuse and he's higher in the air.

The lights turned on and off.

Revealing the male mannequin was gone.

Lehua was the most easily frightened of the trio and has severe anxiety, began to panic as he bumped into something behind him.