Chapter 171

Title: Back in the Flesh, Off Another We Wait

-Chapter Start-

Kyle was holding his mouth trying not to say anything when he and Destiny were giving peeks into a hospital room with his family there.

Multiple children died and one of his sisters survived but in the hospital in a medically induced coma.

Team Plasma became much more aggressive recently and them attacking his family was a warning to not get in their business.

''Kyle...'' Destiny wanted Kyle to see his family but Kyle walked out of the hospital and flew away on Hydreigon.

Kyle was enraged Team Plasma targeted his family.

''They're going to feel my rage.'' 

-With Isaiah-

Anabel was watching Isaiah holding his chest, coughing up blood much to her concern.

''You seriously need a hospital.''

''If you believed me. I was way worse than I am.'' Isaiah grunted.

Anabel saw the concern his Alakazam showed him, stressing out as if something terrible is going on with him.

''What happened to you? Where did you go when that explosion happened?''

''I was transferred to another world.''

''Really? An Ultra Wormhole?''

''Yes I was transferred to an apocalyptic war zone and I can tell you, zombies, all Pokemon dying, chased by monsters to no end. I stayed up for a whole week trying to survive.''

''WHAT?!'' Anabel couldn't believe what she was hearing.

''Anabel. I want you to look into the nuclear plant in Alola. It was the cause of the destruction of that world. It was almost parallel to this world. That's why Damian was warning about it.'' 

Anabel grew a dread of foreshadowing, not liking what she was being told and ensured to give her agency a heads up about that factory.

They were met with a hand raising and clamping on the rocky edges, pulling themselves up.

To reveal Lehua looking purplish, a carved looking grin and his eyes resembling 

''It's been so long. Since I last have seen my son lost to this monster. To the man behind the slaughter.''

Lehua's Rotom Phone rung the The Living Tombstone FNAF Song coincidentally as he laughed rather hauntingly.

Isaiah watched raising a brow as a dark shadow began to cover Lehua's body.

Like how his Spiritomb merged with Isaiah to bring out Mysterio, his once in a lifetime Mysterio persona for contest.

''My stone....fix!'' The Spiritomb in Lehua's body demanded as he dropped his destroyed keystone.

''What the fuck did you do Lehua?'' Isaiah checked it out as Lehua was returned to normal, gasping as he was checking around.

''What the hell was that?''

''Isaiah, what happened to Lehua?''

''Did you break the stone?'' 

''Yes I did. It was an accident but you kicked me down'' Lehua pointed at Isaiah who rolled his eyes.

''Hello.'' Lehua jumped when Spiritomb came out from his chest, introducing itself to everyone.

''Whoa! You're like Venom! You can take me over? Can you fight?'' Lehua despite having a literal ghost in him asked out of curiosity.