Chapter 200

Title: Prime Unleashed!

-Chapter Start-

A hand hesitant to knocking on the door, revealing to be Maribel who couldn't find herself to do so, couldn't hide the slight tears trickling down.

''Just knock!'' Jane yelled, facing away not wanting to do this.

Gardevoir was there with Christopher, holding him firmly away from Jane and Grimsley just to be there.

''How come I can't see Uncle Isaiah?'' He asked, making the others more tense than usual.

''He's busy right now. There is somebody you may want to meet.'' 

''Meet? Who?'' 

''I'll do it.'' Tobias knocked on the door, quickly being opened up.

'' Tobias knocked on the door, quickly being opened up

''Ah Tobias, what a surprise.'' Mohn said with rather nervousness in his voice.

''By the way, this guy was from Alola, fell into an Ultra Wormhole and ended up in the Crown Tundra where he met mom, however he didn't have no memories of his past life unless he looks into a mirror for whatever reason, he did and attempted to see his family but mom got pregnant. I told him if you dare going back to your old family and expect to patch things up with them then I will kill them in front of your very eyes.'' Tobias leaned backwards towards them, explaining why Mohn was fearful of him.

''Tobias, you're an asshole.'' Maribel smacked Tobias on the head.

''Not surprised.'' Jane rolled her eyes.

''Oh, more visitors?''

 ''These are my sisters, among the four children my mother had previously.'' Tobias explained, making Mohn understand as he allowed them in.

The place looked very nice and lots of toys that Mohn was collecting.

The living room they found a very beautiful tired looking woman, with long grayish blue hair with those same grayish blue eyes with all but Jane inheriting, wearing a dress akin to Acerola and Allison.

They found her rocking a baby girl of a few months in her arms, no doubt to become a miniature version of her as she grows while three small children huddled around each other, all glancing at their mother who nodded towards them as they made their way towards them.

''I'm Roman! I'm six years old!'' The oldest, having grayish blue hair like his mother, green eyes and resembled more of his father.

''My name is Zorah! I'm five!'' The second oldest being a cute little girl with blonde hair that was wavy like her mother.

''I'm Levi. Uh....four?'' The third being a boy looking like a clone of his father.

''Huh? Who are you three talking to?'' Eve didn't see the others than Tobias because they were not in the room until they walked in, making her jump gasping but loud enough to make the baby cry.