Chapter 73

Title: Reunion Party(Part 2)

-Chapter Start-

Golisopod fired off the Pin Missiles that connected with Isaiah, forcing Golisopod to stop as he realized his grave mistake.

The smoke cleared to reveal Leafeon using Protect to shield Isaiah, growled at Golisopod who took steps back in fear.

''Golisopod? What happened?'' Isaiah asked, stepping forward but Golisopod instead ran back or attempted.

Because the group of troublemakers all attacked him at once, getting him crying out as the group of Pokemon grinned and began stopping on him, making him cower.

Once a coward is always a coward.

''That's enough!'' Isaiah snapped at the troublemakers, stopping them.

Mr. Rime snickered, presenting Golisopod to Isaiah in a way that's saying ''He's all yours boss''.

''What the fuck happened? Huh?'' Isaiah glared at the troublemakers who whistled so innocently but the damage they took and obvious they were the only ones who pick on Wimpod.

The other Pokemon began to stare at the group of troublemakers who looked down.

''Seriously? Why is it that you were picking on Pokemon here? I don't care what Pokemon you pick on as long as you don't cause property damage or any of the Pokemon living here! For real!'' Isaiah yelled at them, frightening them.

Isaiah checked on Golisopod who sounded like he was whimpering.

''Look. I'm not mad for you attacking. You're just mistaken.'' 

Golisopod looked up and also noticing Dragonite appearing from behind, making him look down before crawling back into the deep water.

Isaiah watched in shock as he glared at his Pokemon, the ones responsible.

''I'm just disappointed in you all.'' Isaiah said to the bullies who felt really hurt their boss said that, leading them to awkwardly leave but Dragonite wasn't having it, tackling into them, causing a massive brawl again.

He stared down on his Shiny Pineco who nodded before Isaiah picked her up and threw her to the pile, resulting in her Self-Destructing, managing to stop the brawl.

Isaiah patted Pineco who he fed a berry to recover some strength as the Pokemon fighting were separating but stunned from that grenade surprise.

''Isaiah?'' He turned to find Danika and only her entering.

''Oh? Where's the others?'' 

''You literally locked us out and the Yamper your Linoone kicked was saved by a trainer who claims he knows you.'' Danika explained, confusing Isaiah.

''He?'' 

''Kyle.'' This made Isaiah's eyes widen.

''Oh, he's here. Interesting.'' 

''Is he a buddy of yours?'' Danika teased about his lack of friends which Isaiah shrugged.

''He's my rival.'' 

''Rival?''

''The reason why I'm going to be competing in the Unova League in a few months because we promised we'll reach there. He is someone I consider an equal.'' Isaiah explained, surprising Danika a lot.

''Someone who you see as an equal? What does that make Morrison and Hodge?'' 

''Just nuisances, honest.'' This made her roll her eyes before focusing on his army of Pokemon that were staring at her cautiously.