Chapter 81

Title: The Beta and Alpha 

-Chapter Start-

Lehua always felt shy getting stares from very cute and big boobed girls although they weren't looking at him.

They were all looking at Isaiah who wasn't giving any of them the time of day that made him look more desirable in their eyes.

''I can't believe he's no fuckboy. He can have any girl he wants yet he's loyal to this Danika.'' Lehua thought.

He wished he was in Isaiah's place just to know how he feels.

Though he probably doesn't care.

They are to meet Danika in Ambrette Town after Isaiah's done with this mission.

But first...

''Oh my. It has been quite a while, hasn't it Isaiah? Oh look how much you've grown.'' Gushed a woman who stood from her seat and approached the duo, clenching Isaiah's cheeks.

''Nice to see you too Drasna.'' Isaiah politely said to the woman.

It was unusual to coincidentally run into her without an explanation but Isaiah found her number so they can meet up.

''May I see little Goomy?'' She kindly asked as Isaiah let her out.

''Goo?''

Drasna gasped at the shiny coloration of Goomy.

''You really hatched from the egg? What a surprise?'' She giggled, patting Goomy's head which Goomy happily accepted.

Lehua watched as Drasna adored Goomy and Isaiah let out Gible who stared at Drasna before joining Goomy.

''I see you have grown.'' 

''In power yet mentally.'' Isaiah thought as Gible gained a happy look for once.

''Gible is like a big sister to Goomy.''

''Oh really? Oh, who is this?'' Drasna noticed Lehua.

''This is Lehua, he's my ''student''.'' This made Drasna gasped, holding her mouth.

''You? Taking in a student? Oh dear, this is quite the development.''

''Yeah...''

''I wonder why?'' 

''It's personal but we're not friends.''

''Hmm...'' She eyed him.

''I am Drasna, a member of Kalos's Elite Four to interest you.'' Drasna held her hand out which Lehua under his hoodie silently took.

''He's more polite but he's weird and anti-social with others.''

''I'm kind of interested to know about this? You decided to take in a student of your own? What is your wish Lehua?'' 

Lehua couldn't deny this woman was really nice.

If she and Isaiah are in good terms then maybe it wouldn't be bad.

''I want to be as good as Isaiah....I don't want to be as much as a loser anymore, just want to be cool like him.'' He admitted for the first time.

''Loser? Who says?'' 

''Well...everyone back in Alola and...'' He glanced at Isaiah that immediately the other trainer got his ear yanked by Drasna.

''Ow...''

''Are you bullying your own student Isaiah?'' 

''Yes I am.'' Isaiah bluntly said, no point in lying to her.