Chapter 39

Title: Team Rocket Chaos

-Chapter Start-

''Hold up! You want me to do what?!'' I couldn't believe what Nanu was saying after sitting through an explanation.

He really was involved with Team Rocket and they were here in Alola trying to capture Tapu Bulu to use for their selfish purposes and slowly work their way through all the Alolan Guardians.

Their plan was to distract all the other Tapu's and cause panic across Alola by tampering with every power grid, cellphone tower or shit like that so no one would be able to help each other or realize the situation.

With Nanu's history with the organization they were trying to exploit him by threatening to reveal his dark history to everyone if he doesn't cooperate or tries anything.

Nanu didn't reveal anything about Acerola's parents and him being the reason behind her parent's death.

''You expect me to act like some savior?''

''I don't know who else to turn to at this time.''

''Grimsley...'' 

''They know he and I are associates so they'll figure it out but with you, a stranger and probably a trainer who was not going to take this garbage of theirs and stop them.'' 

''You really are desperate.''

Nanu sweated nervously as he went down on his knees, pressing his head against the stone, begging.

''Look. I've never been this desperate and degraded enough to beg. I just want to live my life without Team Rocket and not be involved in their affairs. I don't know if you are as big as you claim you are but for now, you are the only person I can tell and gather a group to deal with the problem, right?'' 

I really didn't care about Alola.

''Saur! Saur!''

Ivysaur wanted to help.

''After how you screwed me over?'' 

''Look. I'll give you a Z-Ring if you do it for me? Please?'' He pulled a black bracelet which was a Z-Ring and a Z-Crystal which was black.

''For real?'' 

''Officer Nanu!'' Officer Jenny yelled, sounding scared as she got off her ride.

''What is it?'' 

''The entire power of Alola has been shut off! All the islands were shut off, communications, everything! We can't even call for assistance from other regions!'' 

''Oh damn.'' 

''Did you say power? So that means the Pokemon Center is shut off?''

''Yes. Everything.'' 

''They'll come out alright, right? My Krokorok and Zigzagoon are there.'' 

''Yes they are because Nurse Joy are much more capable here than relying on machinery all the time. We don't have much time to waste because the hospitals powers are down!'' 

''Great.'' I muttered and threw out Flygon to follow after the two on Jenny's vehicle.

''What happened to you?'' Officer Jenny asked Nanu about his bruised face.

''I fell...'' 

I was trying to communicate with Professor Cerise but like Jenny said, the signal was lost so I was unable to gain access to my PC Box to switch Zorua.

Krokorok and Zigzagoon were at the Pokemon Center because I didn't have any healing potions because it turned out they were all gone because those damn Ghost-Types stole them probably to heal themselves after battling me.