Chapter 192

Title: Filling in the Void

-Chapter Start-

''Gon! Gon!'' A Bagon wailed in Damian's hands with the latter smiling holding it up with Jangmo-o.

''Look at you, can't believe Salamence left a piece of her behind before she died. I'll be happy to raise you to become one like your mother someday.'' Damian sadly smiled to which Bagon jumped high from his hands, and came down on him with him and Jangmo-o panicking.

The present day him began to twitch.

-Present-

Goh got sent flying into a trashcan by Isaiah who glared at Ash with his team glaring at Isaiah.

''Why the fuck did you guys decide to use Solgaleo when I warned you of the consequences?!'' Isaiah snarled.

''Goh wouldn't stop bothering me about it. Since you and your two friends have been catching Legendary Pokemon, he has been losing it and doesn't want to lose out....'' This got Isaiah red eyed glaring into Ash's eyes with steam coming out of his ears.

''Actions have consequences! Like I said before, that hole you ripped in Pinwheel Forest opened up again recent and an Ultra Beast came out of it. That spot is never going to recover no matter if it closes, a weak spot that Ultra Beast can sense and come through!'' Isaiah continued berating Ash and Goh who became chibi like, holding each other in a dark corner with Isaiah towering over them.

-Pinwheel Forest, Time Ago-

Colress was researching about Ultra Beast hearing the stories of a potential wormhole in Pinwheel Forest.

It was then his detector found something, getting stronger as he and his Silvally raced in a hurry, excited to see what it is.

-Unova Region-

''In a maxed out crowd of 30,000 fans, 11,811 confirmed deaths from the collapse when mysteriously all the locks to the building prevented any escape and word going around that none of the attendee's Pokemon couldn't come out of their Poke-Balls that there are still unanswered questions of how that could happen. It is believed Team Plasma were behind this because staff and the mother of Elena, Relena was believed to be among the staff among the deceased, were killed that wasn't caused by the fire or collapse.''

''Papa?'' Manaphy looked up before Isaiah put the baby bottle, feeding her with Lehua looking depressed, chowed on the pizza which was his sixth in three minutes out of stress.

Kyle was there wearing a hoodie, concealing himself looking just as dreadful.

''So now we have to deal with Lehua's brother.'' Kyle grumbled.

''I just can't believe it. My fucking brother's a bigger psychopath than my dad.''

''Your dad probably caused him to be like that, right?''