Chapter 182

Title: Sinful Punish!

-Chapter Start-

The trio were stunned at the sight of the large Shiny Hydreigon that roared out a terrifying screech.

''Wipe them away! Dragon Rush!''

''Meteor Mash!''

''Flare Blitz!''

Both Metagross and Nova rushed forward enveloping themselves to attack Hydreigon who easily overwhelmed the two, still moving forward.

''Houndoom! Fire Blast!''

Hydreigon shrugged off the attack and nailed Houndoom back.

''DODGE!'' Cindy screamed to which the three threw themselves to the side to dodge Hydreigon who smashed through the trees like twigs.

Ghetsis laughed at the trio who activated their Key-Stone, igniting Mega-Evolution of Metagross, Blaziken and Houndoom, powering them up.

''Deal with them Hydreigon. We have Landorus to deal with.'' Ghetsis focused back on Landorus who glared.

Hydreigon fired a Dark Pulse from all three heads as the Pokemon dodged the attack, one of the grunts made a mistake in shooting fire which laughably bounced off of Hydreigon who immediately chomped on the grunt, snapping him in two before swallowing him up freaking out the others who were too nervous to betray Ghetsis who at this point will not hesitate to kill anyone who ever questions him just by the slightest doubt like a fascist. 

''Hi Jump Kick!''

Nova lunged forward to nail Hydreigon despite the ring created from the impact, nothing fazed the Hydreigon who obliterated Nova with a Hyper Beam, knocking him out.

''Hammer Arm!''

''Dark Pulse!''

Hydreigon grunted a bit being hammered by both Metagross and Houndoom who outclassed Nova in comparison.

Hydreigon Dark Pulsed both Pokemon back, making them groan but not give in to Hydreigon's terrifying power.

''Ghetsis is as strong as Alder was, but his Hydreigon is a different story. I warn you to be on full alarm when you see it.'' Kyle not exactly thinking what Colress mentioned warned them of Hydreigon.

''This is what he meant.'' 

Lehua threw out Launch, Penny, Corian and Lucile, they all began to throw attacks at Hydreigon.

The grunts were around with guns weren't aware of the feathers hovering around before Lehua screamed.

''Now Robbie!''

Their weapons were pierced and broken by Robbie who came out, aiming for Ghetsis who snapped his fingers to which the controlled two Legendary Pokemon turned their attention to Robbie and out a devastating Hurricane, throwing everyone and even the grunts off their feet and flown back.

They groaned to which Cindy blinked, looking up to find the Hydreigon looking down on her with drool and thrusted its head down attempting to bite her but she backflipped, making it bury its face into the ground and out growling before lunging.

''Go!'' Cindy threw out another Pokemon.