Chapter 100

Title: Celebration and the Talk of Disaster 

-Chapter Start-

''Hello. My name is Archie, the author of this fanfiction. I have never imagined in my life I actually went this far into making a fanfiction of Pokemon after failed attempts due to my constant mind changing but never I became this invested into the story. I thank you at the bottom of my heart since the start. Going to be narrating the first parts of this chapter.'' 

Archie introduced himself with a smile, staring down on the group in the dome as the day has finally come the anklet monitor on Isaiah's foot is to come off.

The group were all huddled up in one place in the main training ground of the dome.

''Rollcall!'' Isaiah yelled as every single Pokemon got into groups from their region of first discovered, not where Isaiah exactly found them.

''These are all of the Pokemon he has captured through Chapter 1 to Chapter 100. This doesn't include Groudon and Eternatus.''

Kanto: Venusaur, Charizard, Arcanine, Abra, S. Slowbro, Gengar, Pinsir, Gyarados, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Dragonite.

Johto: Cyndaquil, S. Forretress, Steelix, Scizor, Heracross, Kingdra, Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar.

Hoenn: Breloom, Aggron, Torkoal, Flygon, Zangoose, S. Claydol, Anorith, Banette, Absol, Relicanth, S. Regirock and S. Registeel.

Sinnoh/Hisui: ?????????, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Gastrodon, Spiritomb, ??????, Magnezone, Rhyperior, Electivire, Yanmega, Leafeon, Gliscor, Heatran, Ursaluna and Basculegion.

Unova: Gigalith, Excadrill, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Krookodile, Darmanitan, S. Yamask, Zorua, Vanilluxe, Queen Frillish, Jellicent, Eelektross, S. Chandelure, Golurk, Pawniard, Larvesta's and ?????????

Kalos: Clawitzer and S. Goomy.

Alola: Vikavolt, Golisopod, Mimikyu and S. Alolan Ninetales.

Galar: Corviknight, S. Wooloo, Obstagoon, Mr. Rime, Duraludon and G. Darmanitan.

Isaiah has captured 115 unique species.

''That's not everyone.'' Isaiah found two Pokemon unaccounted for.

''Gab....'' He felt something latched onto his back, chewing on his head with Goomy on top of her head.

'' He felt something latched onto his back, chewing on his head with Goomy on top of her head

''There you are Gabite.'' Isaiah checked her off, walking off with her still on him, gnawing at his head as he head down to Heatran's lair.

He looked up at the ceiling to see the massive red glowing webs around creating by a certain Pokemon that slowly ascended towards him.