Chapter 196

Title: Boys Being Boys

''There you go....'' Said a young Damian setting the Mareanie he caught free which it waved and disappeared into the water after he found out it was hurt prior to being fished up.

''Mo....'' Jangmo-o crouched anxious for the next catch which he hopes is a Gyarados.

Damian reached down to his side for his bag of chips, only to notice a Wimpod helping itself to the chips but noticed Damian staring and rushed out of there with Damian and Jangmo-o chasing after it.

They backed it up in a small opening within the rocks which the only way out was out where Damian and Jangmo-o were standing.

''Want some?'' Damian shook the bag of chips which Wimpod after an hour slowly moved out of the cave, snatching the chips for itself and back into the cave.

''Silly....''

-Chapter Start-

It was night fall, tomorrow will be his official 17th birthday.

Lehua was alone looking over the ocean alone.

''Aw...sad?'' 

''Leave me alone.''

''I'm your friend.''

''Why do you keep embarrassing me? Everyone found how much of a degrading pervert I am.''

''I'm a Ghost-Type! We are prone to committing heinous jokes to get a kick out of it and I'm also part Dark-Type, the combination makes temptations worse for me.'' 

''Guess that makes sense.'' 

''What will we do now partner? Just wait out the Elite Four challenge in Alola? Or about your brother?'' 

''It's better if we practice.''

''Okay.''

Lehua watched his arm veined, turning black and slowly formed a Shadow Ball which is Venom's doing.

''Okay, as one.''

''As one!''

Both fired it upon mental order, firing it directly towards the sky.

That was when a blue blur shot through the Shadow Ball, destroying it.

''Huh?'' Both thought ready to attack until they heard an All Might laughter with a figure in the air, landing in front of them, making them jump back.

''Palafin, the evolved form on Finizen. They look exactly alike but unlike the previous evolution, this form can transform when no one is looking or swapped out in battle.'' Lehua read.

''You got to catch this and name it All Might!''

''That's such an obvious name.''

Palafin held its arm out, giving a no no gesture and stood by Lehua looking mighty towards the sky.