Chapter 121

Title: Double Gym Battle! 

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah decided to drop by the Village of Dragons which is near Opelucid City to have a talk with the elder since these people descended from the people who were dragged into the war long ago but never really took serious participation in the slaughter.

The woman referred to as Elder as the anime never gave her a proper name sat on her cushion wanting to know what Isaiah seek.

''I wish to know more about Regidrago.'' Isaiah put in his case.

This made the Elder's eyes widened, seemingly suspicious.

''What exactly made you assume that?''

''Exactly how you questioned me there means you know about it.'' 

''I may ask, why do you seek that information?''

''I simply wish to know more about it. From what I know, the Village of Dragon's back then were apart of the war but never took any serious involvement, much like the Cold War, you never chose sides or battled. None of the oppositions were willing on traveling this far when their own could be invaded without their guardians, relating to the Regi's, being Regirock, Registeel, Regice and Regeleki. It's only fitting for your people that Regidrago was being used.'' Isaiah concluded his theory.

''Never has it been spoken of but long forgotten of the wars between the people, especially the Regi-Quadruplets.'' 

''I've been through a lot with each situation but Regice activated during that winter storm in Icirrus City.'' This made her eyes widened.

''The attack on that city was the doing of Regice? What from I know passed down was that Regice was the calmest of the four.'' 

''Something happened to Regice but I don't know how to explain, wait, four? You mean five?''

''Four that participated in these wars. Regidrago never has, we sealed it away before the war ever begun.'' 

''Why? Was it too dangerous?''

''From what our ancestors passed down. It was decided it was too dangerous to let be completed.''

''Completed?'' Isaiah checked his Pokedex on it.

He did noticed the dragon skull around almost shaped like a Charizard head to be honest.

Wonder why Charizard's head?

''Wait, it's only the head?'' 

''You are right. You see, our ancestors witnessed Regigigas building Regidrago and as experts as today, they sensed an extremely dangerous power coming from Regidrago, once they thought Regigigas finished but it continued to build.''

Isaiah looked at the picture once again.

He couldn't imagine what this would have really looked liked.

He heard of the one living in Galar, but that's where this dex entry came from because no one but these people are aware of a Regidrago living here.

What are the odds of both not being completed and left in the same state?

''What did Regigigas made?'' 

''Giant dragon like wings, a long tail and claws.'' She explained more.

This was real disturbing to Isaiah.

''If that thing was completed, welp.''

''That was why the ancestors decided to stop Regigigas before it finished Regidrago's other parts and construct it completely. The only regret I feel in place of my ancestors is that Regigigas may dislike humanity for taking its creations to use for their selfish purposes but we just didn't want anymore falling into the wrong hands.''