Chapter 153

Title: Project Stone Trial Mission Ending

-Chapter Start-

Isaiah was facing a roaring Frenzy Noble Pokemon being Lord Avalugg.

''It must have appeared after Raikou blessed its power on the GS Ball.'' Isaiah thought.

He found out recently that Bianca who goes on telling interesting things to the chat though no one would really care but mentioned there was this familiar meteor that crash landed, and it turned out to be a Petilil.

That Petili's evolving into a Hisuian Lilligant.

Counting upon the meteors, there are supposed to be three more Pokemon left to be found.

Avalugg roared, firing multiple giant ice bombs at Isaiah who ran his way and it didn't help the deep snow wasn't helping his case, causing several to explode on Isaiah, sending him flying and landing in the snow.

''Golurk! Focus on Regigigas!'' Isaiah yelled out.

Golurk was reaching for Isaiah but hearing the order and Regigigas walking away to follow its goal decided to fly, grabbing Regigigas by the feet and dragged it.

''Steven, there is a major issue.'' Isaiah spoke through the phone.

''What do you mean?''

Avalugg roared, firing multiple more ice bombs that got Isaiah screaming before tossing out Bisharp who sliced them in half and landed on a knee, with quite the entrance.

''What in the world is that? It looks like a giant Avalugg but I had no idea they existed in Sinnoh.''

Bisharp screeched at Isaiah to which Isaiah noticed Avalugg roaring more, summoning sharp ice pillars like an Ice Stone Edge towards them.

''Bisharp! Get through them! Use Metal Claw and attack Avalugg!''

Bisharp charged in, with great reflexes she flipped around, slicing the Ice Stone Edge Isaiah is going to have to come up with a name for.

''Iron Head!''

Bisharp leaped high into the air to avoid a horizontal blast of projectiles in the shape of spheres and headbutted against Avalugg, forcing it a step back to which aggravated it more and it roared, firing multiple ice bombs at her.

''Counter with Iron Head! Metal Claw! Slice them!''

Bisharp's body glowed silver and spun around, looking like a spinning blade that sliced through the ice bombs that exploded behind Bisharp.

Avalugg fired an extremely intense Ice Beam, blasting Bisharp faraway towards Isaiah somewhat frozen, helped her up.

''Infernape!'' Isaiah threw out Infernape who fired a Flamethrower to hold back the Ice Beam to which was slowly glowing yellow, surprising Isaiah before Infernape got overwhelmed and knocked back.

''Right. Its frenzy state powers up its attacks.'' Isaiah thought.

They were met with a powerful shockwave from Golurk who collided fist against Regigigas multiple times, each strike ignited the entirety of the area to shake.

''Golurk! Don't engage! Restrain Regigigas until the time ends!'' Isaiah checked they had twenty minutes left.

Golurk wrapped its arms around Regigigas and sat on top of the colossal Pokemon.

-Destiny and Sawyer-

Registeel was walking through a canyon, firing Hyper Beams and Alain's Charizard appearing, coming in with Flare Blitz that knocked the Pokemon back who summoned a Stone Edge that hit Charizard, knocking it down.