Chapter 6

Title: Gym Battle: The Erupting Girl! Cindy!

(3rd Person P.O.V)

''Dile.'' Isaiah went with Sandile.

''Lith.'' Kyle went with Gigalith who roared and a powerful Sandstorm emitted from it, blocking away the Sunny Day.

''Sand Stream. Like Drought but it summons a Sandstorm instead, so that was what my Gigalith did.'' The rookie thought, wondering what Sandile and Swoobat's abilities do.

He'll have to look into it later.

''The fat one's not half-bad! Lets start! Ninetales! Heat Wave!'' Cindy ordered as Ninetales let out a massive wave of heat towards the two Pokemon.

''Dodge it with Dig.'' Isaiah ordered and Sandile quickly dodged the attack, burrowing underground but Gigalith got hit.

''Sandile can't afford getting hit or she'll go down.'' He thought, seeing how beaten she was from all the previous Pokemon she battled but this one is a clear trained one.

''Gigalith! Use Rock Slide!''

''Dodge!''

Gigalith roared and summoned boulders but Ninetales successfully dodged them and took it to the air before it winced from the effects from Sandstorm.

''Flamethrower!'' Ninetales shot the stream of flames against Gigalith, creating black smoke in the aftermath.

''Gigalith!'' 

''Good job Ninetales!'' 

''You can do something.'' Kyle stared at Isaiah who didn't give an order just yet which made Cindy smirk.

''Use Shadow Ball next!'' 

''What are you doing?! Do something.'' 

''Wait!'' 

''Use Rock Blast!'' 

''Do it!'' Isaiah screamed as Sandile shot up from beneath Ninetales, hitting it in the stomach and sending her in the air but didn't do good damage but the Ninetales got hit by the small pieces of rocks that vanished upon contact.

''Now you see? Go back down in the hole.''

''Catch it!'' Ninetales recovered and quickly leaped towards Sandile and managed to bite her tail from going back in, pissing off and tearing up Sandile.

Once again the Sandstorm hit Ninetales but if refused to let go of Sandile.

She was trapped.

''Gr! Sandile! Break out of there!'' Sandile desperately tried to but no avail.

''Overheat, full power.'' Cindy sadistically grinned as Sandile felt something very hot forming from Ninetales nuzzle.

''Stone Edge!'' Kyle quickly yelled, realizing how much of a grave situation Sandile's in as Isaiah was turning into rage.

Gigalith roared and summoned pillars of glowing blue sharp rocks and right before Ninetales successfully its full powered Overheat, it was struck very hard and luckily Sandile wasn't hurt from the Stone Edge, the attack sent Ninetales howling in pain as it mistakenly shot the attack to the ceiling, causing rock formations to fall onto the field as the Fire-Type fell onto the hard field.

''Ninetales!'' Cindy called out as Isaiah looked at the recovering Sandile.

''Get back into the hole!'' Sandile nodded and went back underground.

''Damn it. Can't let lose this one! This Sandstorm is in the way! Use Sunny Day!'' Before Ninetales can summon the sun once again, the Sandstorm began affecting it which Isaiah yelled.