Chapter 125

Title: Reunion Party!

-Chapter Start-

Lehua was shaking, stunned when those same colors he saw from a picture of Regice on Pele.

What the hell is he supposed to do about this?

''Uh....do you think you can....'' Lehua sweatdrop to see Christopher gone.

He looked back to Pele now an Arcanine slowly stepped towards him.

Pele roared out loud as the chambers began to shake furiously, revealing the red and steel tiles that glowed as veins of lava began to flow within the walls.

Pele roared and fired a black Flamethrower towards the frozen Lehua who reached out to her but Melli grabbed Lehua to pull him aside to dodge the flames that got the sweating so badly that they were about to pass out.

Melli only did the most logical thing.

''Well fuck this man! Lets get the fuck out!'' Melli grabbed Lehua, considering Melli's over 6ft tall and Lehua's 5''03, no surprise for the stick build male to run with Lehua in his arms as Lehua was screaming.

''No! Pele!'' 

Lehua begged Melli to please stop.

He couldn't leave his Pokemon behind.

Pele roared, causing the entire of Reversal Mountain to shake to prepare an eruption.

''TRAAAAAAAN!''

Pele stopped, turning towards the giant hole as Heatran came crashing down with Isaiah on top of her, glaring at Pele.

Isaiah's head raised when he saw her.

''Wait....you're.....''

''TRAAAAN!'' Heatran tensed.

Pele growled menacingly as she stepped forward threateningly.

Isaiah came rushing when he sensed that same power Regice gave off, affecting a Pokemon within.

He never thought of all odds, it was Pele who got infected.

Where's Lehua?

''Why Pele? Why was she infected with this power? There is no way she rivals Regice, she must be a lot weaker but....why?'' Isaiah thought.

Pele roared as she charged at Heatran a black version of Flare Blitz.

Heatran simply stood, taking the attack before knocking back Pele who growled viscously.

Isaiah felt really ugly in this heat.

''There has to be a reason why that strike appeared but why?'' Isaiah thought.

Christopher's head raised from behind a pillar when he saw Isaiah.

Pele fired another Flamethrower but it was absorbed by Heatran.

Isaiah specifically chosen Heatran because why?

None of Pele's enhanced attacks will affect Heatran because of Flash Fire.

''But...what happens if Flash Fire reaches its limits.'' Isaiah threw out Seismitoad.

''Seismitoad! Hydro Pump!''

Seismitoad let out the attack given Pele's Fire/Rock-Type but the instant the Hydro Pump touched the black flames, it immediately evaporated.

''Earth Power you two!''

Both slammed the ground, enveloping Pele but she cleverly leaped over, aiming towards Isaiah.

''Dragon Rush Salamence!''