Chapter 58

Title: An Old Dragon's Wisdom and Start of Mega-Evolution

-Chapter Start-

''I wonder why he joined us.'' Goh thought as they were getting off the plane, into Shalour City.

It felt weird that Isaiah randomly welcomed himself to going to Kalos all of a sudden with them, like went with them and not them going with him.

It was unusual to him.

Secondly, he seemed a bit tired.

Their own purpose of coming was to cheer for Ash in the festival of trainers competing in the World Coronation Series which he is close to reaching Great Class while Goh's hope is to start catching Kalos Pokemon.

While he watched as Isaiah disappeared, not that Ash noticed but something was up about him.

Maybe the diagnosis is getting to him?

-Time Skip-

''Quill!'' A Quilladin was pushed back, breathing heavily.

Isaiah stood quietly with Charmeleon who looked at his trainer weird.

That was the same look his Pokemon have been giving him because of the exhausted red eyes he has.

''It's okay Charmeleon. Lets get this over with and be done with for now if it makes you happy.''

''Char...'' 

His opponent was against some newbie trainer with a Quilladin.

He spent the past hour having back to back battles with trainers here since he is starting to get annoyed with the trainers back home.

Some examples.

-Flashback-

''Ble...'' Gible was trying to swallow a Carbink much to the other trainer's horror.

''Pet!'' Shuppet used Shadow Ball, defeating a Phantump.

''Zor...'' Scizor's eyes narrowed, getting an X-Scissor in on a Gourgeist, defeating it.

''Bro...'' Slowbro blasted a Litleo with Hydro Pump.

-Flashback End-

Some of the battles his Pokemon have been doing the past hour.

All of them had a bunch of battles earlier except one.

''Quilladin! Use Wood Hammer!'' His opponent cried out, desperate as Quilladin summoned a green projectile in the shape of a large log, lunging at Charmeleon.

''Heat Wave.''

''Char....'' Charmeleon let out the attack, enveloped Quilladin mid-air.

It desperately tried fighting through but was overwhelmed, dropping to the ground unresponsive.

''Quilladin!'' The trainer cried out as Isaiah earned his 10th victory in a row.

''Bullshit!'' The trainer whined, demanding a rematch.

''Deal with it. You lost and I'm going to go enjoy myself.'' Isaiah said as he was walking away but the trainer wasn't having it and released his next Pokemon.

'' Isaiah said as he was walking away but the trainer wasn't having it and released his next Pokemon