Chapter 132

Title: End of Mission 2, Infinity Gauntlet and Start of Operation Kyogre

-Chapter Start-

''Melli? What are you doing here?'' Lehua asked as Melli helped him up.

''To meet up with you my dear friend. We didn't say our goodbyes because you left back home in such a hurry.'' Melli said with a hand to his heart.

''Are you going to say thank you for saving you from those two alphas? With enough testosterone, those guys are probably going to look for you. Don't worry, no girl would want to kiss them with their shit breath.''

''Thanks.''

''No problem!'' Melli slammed Lehua's back hard, getting laughter.

Lehua still didn't feel comfortable of Melli.

Why the hell is he here?

''Did he follow me?'' 

It was even creepier that they were alone in the middle of the Wild Area where he can do some uncalled-for things to Lehua.

''Hattereeeeeee!'' They turned to find Hattrem mid-air, latching onto Lehua.

''No! Please!'' Lehua begged.

Hattrem turned to find a foot kicking her away, pissing her off when she found it was Melli.

''Skuntank! Use Poison Jab! Go!'' 

Skuntank leaped, hitting Hattrem down unconscious.

Melli rubbed his chin and pulled out a Heal Ball.

''Go.'' 

It hit Hattrem and sucked her in, getting an immediate ding.

''Oh, thank goodness.'' Lehua sighed in relief, but the Heal Ball opened up on its own, revealing Hattrem tackling Lehua and smacking him.

Melli grew annoyed and kicked Hattrem away, sending her over the waterfall.

Lehua looked over horrified as Hattrem fell into the water deep down and looked back at Melli.

''Are you going to push me off?''

''That's really mean. You're my friend, of course I would never do that.'' Melli sat down as Lehua moved over by him.

''Are you concerned about Hattrem?'' 

''Why? She was beating on you the whole time. Look at you. You look like your face first pressing against a mirror silly. I'll go look for her after.''

''I guess so. What have your um team been up to?''

''I thought if I came here. Maybe I can find some worthy Pokemon for my team. I don't want too many Pokemon so I'm comfortable with a single team. I got these.'' Melli tossed an Ultra, Luxury and Dusk Ball.

Lehua looked at the Pokemon.

There is his Palpitoad, a Magby and Bagon.

''Where's the Liepard?''

''It was a family pet, and my mom was really mad at me for taking her. How arrogant?'' 

''Oh...''

''I had Magby for a while and Bagon just recent.'' Melli introduced Magby who immediately started punching the air, showing a fierce side and Bagon sat, staring away in silence.

Lehua stared at Bagon just basically silent.

-With Isaiah-

''This is the place?''