I can't think of a Title, Lol

Kurapika's p.o.v.

He did it, he finally did it. He had all of the eyes, and every troupe member was dead. He looked at the grave where Chrollo laid. Kurapika grabbed all the dirt beside it and started throwing it over the dead man's body.

His hands ached as he didn't bring a shovel. They were bleeding badly and they were bruised. He knew he could use his chains to heal himself, but he didn't want to. He wanted Leorio to treat him.

'Leorio.'

Kurapika smiled at the thought of Leorio treating him. He would never admit it to anyone, but he loved Leorio.

Once Kurapika finished covering the last troupe member, he pulled his phone out and called Leorio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, I need you to pick up," Kurapika grumbled. This was his fifth time calling the doctor, and he had yet to pick up. Kurapika shoved his phone in his pocket and decided he'd try when he woke up.

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was in his room, studying for an exam when his phone started singing 'I hear you, night after night. Callin' out my name,'

'Why is Kurapika calling me now?' Leorio wondered, looking at it. He decided to ignore the call as his exam was very important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'44 missed calls, 3 voicemails, 5 new messages,' His phone read. Leorio went to the phone app and listened to the voicemails

"Leorio, please, pick up, this is important."

"Leorio, please, I don't have much time left."

"Leorio, please, my nen can only heal me so much. I'm dying from overusing Emporores Time, I need you to come heal me, please."

Leorio opened the messages app, which was just four texts from Cass, and one from Kurapika, which showed his current location.

'Shit!'

Leorio ran to his car and hopped in with a first-aid kit and a stethoscope. He should've picked up, and because he didn't. Because of that Kurapika was most likely dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sunshine!" Leorio called, breaking into Kurapika's house. Leorio spotted a blond head of hair on a brown leather couch. Leorio ran over to the couch, where Kurapika seemed to be asleep.

'Sunshine, please be sleeping,' Leorio hoped, checking his pulse.

"Please don't be dead," Leorio begged, pulling out his stethoscope and checking Kurapika's heartbeat. Leorio felt his face go pale.

"Sunshine, I'm so sorry," Leorio cried, holding Kurapika in his arms. He should've picked up.

His sunshine was now gone.