Moving In Pt. 2

Leorio's p.o.v.

It had been three months since Gon, Killua and Alluka had moved in, and they were getting along with Pyro, and a few of the alters that would show themselves.

All six of them were at a park and having a picnic. Arson was on a bench, sketching something and eating as he wanted some alone time outside with his music.

Pyro would do Alluka's hair and sew her pretty dresses or skirts. Speaking of pretty dresses, Leorio knew Pyro was sketching a pretty dress for Alluka in his dress book, it said so on the cover in Kurtan. Well, that's what Kurapika told him. Pyro and Alluka mostly hung out in silence by watching cartoons or movies, but they enjoyed each other's company.

Pyro would race or fish with Gon. Hopefully, Pyro wasn't binding when he was racing Gon, or Leorio would have to have a chat with him about that. Leorio knew it wasn't safe, because when he used to bind, he once ran a mile and almost passed out. He learned his lesson to wear a sports bra whenever he exercised.

Killua and Pyro talked about who knows what, but they got along extremely well. Hell, Arson teased Killua the most, but Pyro has Killua's back. Once Killua was struggling to reach the top shelf, Pyro simply picked him up to help.

Leorio smiled as he remembered Pyro helping out the kids. He was such a great big brother to them all.

"LAST ONE TO THE SLIDE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Alluka yelled, snapping Leorio out of his thoughts. Pyro scrambled to his feet, along with Killua and Gon. All four kids raced to the slide as to not be the rotten egg. Leorio and Kurapika chuckled at their antics. It was nice seeing Arson come out of his shell.

"What was making you smile?" Kurapika asked.

"Just the thought that Pyro has come so far out of his shell for Gon, Killua and Alluka. He's done so much for them," Leorio responded. Kurapika smiled.

"Yeah, he's done a lot, like sewing Gon and Killua's torn clothes with patches he made for them and helping Alluka feel more comfortable in her body. who knew we had such a caring, kind kid?" Kurapika wondered. Leorio chuckled. He wanted to respond with a smartass comment, but he didn't want to ruin the moment, so he didn't say anything.

"Those kids are so lucky to know Pyro, and Pyro is so lucky to know Gon, Killua and Alluka," Leorio said. Kurapika nodded in agreement.

Leorio was so proud of Pyro.