Morning Cuddles

More Trans! Pika!

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was laying on his bed with the most beautiful man in his arms. The man was named Kurapika, and he was sleeping peacefully on Leorio's chest. Leorio looked down at the angel of his boyfriend and smiled. Kurapika was wearing one of Leorio's blue hoodies, which made Kurapika look adorable.

Kurapika was softly clutching the white tank-top Leorio was wearing in his hands and was smiling in his sleep. Leorio raised a hand to softly stroke Kurapika's hair. Kurapika had recently showered, so his hair was soft and fluffy.

Kurapika let out a giggle, which made Leorio wonder what Kurapika was dreaming about. Was he dreaming about his parents? Him? His childhood friend? His clan? Many things ran through Leorios head, which Leorio didn't like, so he shook his head to rid of his thoughts.

"Morning, Leorio," Kurapika muttered, turning his head to look at Leorio.

"Morning, Sunshine. How'd you sleep?" Leorio asked, gently massaging Kurapika's scalp.

"I slept great. I had a dream with you in it," Kurapika responded.

"Oh? Do tell," Leorio giggled, squeezing Kurapika's waist with his other hand. Kurapika giggled and smiled.

"You and I went on a picnic together, and then we picked flowers for each other," Kirapika giggled, scooting closer to Leorio's face. Leorio felt a blush crawl up his neck.

The two had been dating for three months now, and they were starting to get more comfortable being close physically.

"Oh, am I too close?" Kurapika asked, sounding upset.

"No no no! I'm just, uh. It's nice seeing your handsomeness this close, it's nice!" Leorio stuttered, feeling his face heat up.

Kurapika's face went red, so he hid his face in Leorio's chest. Leorio chuckled at the blond's antics and gently rubbed his back, doing his best to keep Kurapika calm.

"You alright there?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded. "Was that your first time being called handsome?" Kurapika nodded again. Leorio softly chuckled to himself. "I guess I'll have to say that more then," Leorio mumbled, mentally noting that. Kurapika let out a noise of embarrassment and grabbed one of Leorio's hands and squeezed it. Leorio smiled and squeezed his boyfriend's hand back.

Kurapika mumbled something into Leorio's chest. Leorio chuckled at the feeling of Kurapika talking and patted Kurapika's head.

"Sunshine, you need to speak up, I couldn't hear you," Leorio calmly said, running his hand through Kurapika's hair. Kurapika lifted his head and looked at Leorio, a light blush dusting his face.

"Can you call me handsome more?" Kurapika asked before rolling off Leorio and hiding under the blankets.

"Of course, handsome," Leorio teased, pinching Kurapika's shoulder.

"Leorio!" Kurapika yelled, snapping his neck to glare at Leorio. Leorio laughed in response.

"I'm sorry," Leorio apologized.

"Just startled me," Kurapika said, crawling back into Leorio's arms. Leorio smiled and kissed the top of Kurapika's head. He liked it when they cuddled. Leorio knew that Kurapika didn't have work, and nor did Leorio, so maybe they could stay like that the whole day.

"Hey sunshine."

"Yes, my dear?"

Leorio felt the tips of his ears burn.

"I-i was wondering if we uh, could stay like this the whole day?" Leorio stuttered.

"I'd love to, but I need to eat, and I don't want to deal with dysphoria," Kurapika explained.

"What if we stayed like this until your dysphoria decided to say hi?" Leorio asked.

"I like the sound of that."

"Then let's do it!"