Money

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio only had a few minutes left until Kurapika came back from work.

"Where the hell is it?" Leorio murmured.

For context: Leorio was looking around on the top shelf of his closet. He was looking for the jar of money for Kurapika's top surgery. Last night when Kurapika was in a deep sleep, Leorio grabbed the jar and counted how much money there was, and there was enough for Kurapika's top surgery.

"What are you looking for?"

'Shit.'

Leorio slowly turned around, and he was met with a very angry blond Kurta. In one of Kurapika's hands was the jar of money for his top surgery. Kurapika's eyes were a deep crimson, which wasn't a good sign. The last time Kurapika's eyes were this red, Leorio had to sleep on the couch.

"You were stashing money, and didn't tell me? What is it for? Drugs?"

"Kurapika-"

"For the strip club?"

"Kurapika, let-"

"Alcohol?"

"No-"

"A-"

Leorio clasped a hand over Kurapika's mouth.

"If you would let me talk," Leorio growled. Kurapika licked his hand, but Leorio paid no mind to it. He needed to tell Kurapika his plan. "It's for your top surgery."

Kurapika's eyes went wide and welled with tears. Kurapika took a step back and made the letter 'A' with his hand and place it on his chest, moving his hand in a couple of clockwise motions. Leorio guessed by the guilty face Kurapika was making, he was apologizing in ASL. Leorio opened his arms. Kurapika walked forward and wrapped his arms around Leorio's torso.

"Hey, it's okay, I understand."

To be blunt, Leorio was really bad with money and had really bad coping skills before he and Kurapika dated, so in Kurapika's eyes, it must've looked like he was resorting to old ways.

"Are you excited?"

He felt Kurapika nod.

"Good. This is the only time I'll hide money from you, I promise," Leorio said, unsure if Kurapika wanted bottom surgery or was comfortable with bottom growth or not. If Kurapika wanted bottom surgery, then Leorio would stash money away for him.

Kurapika nodded and pulled away.

"When will the surgery be?" he signed.

"I was just about to plan that and tell you today, so I don't know," Leorio chuckled. Kurapika's face went beet red and he hid his face in his hands.

"Do you wanna help me plan it out?" Leorio asked. Kurapika timidly nodded. Leorio smiled and patted the blond's head. "Alright, let's go do it!"