Leorio's Aftercare

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika let out a sigh and looked over at Leorio.

"You did great," Kurapika said with a smile. He reached out and ran a hand through Leorio's hair.

Leorio gave a small smile.

"Are you alright, dearest?" Kurapika asked, recognising something was bother Leorio. Leorio shook his head. "How about we take a bath together, I make you something to eat and we watch a movie. I can give you a massage too," Kurapika added, continuing to run his hands through Leorio's hair.

"I'd like that," Leorio murmured. Kurapika smiled and got off the bed.

He limped to the bathroom and started a bath. He then grabbed a washcloth and got it damp.

Kurapika walked back out and cleaned Leorio up.

"You did great, and I enjoyed it very much," Kurapika whispered, kissing Leorio's temple. Leorio nodded. Kurapika smiled and picked Leorio up, carrying him to the bathroom.

"I forgot how strong you are," Leorio said as Kurapika placed him in the bathtub of warm water. Kurapika chuckled and got in the bath behind Leorio.

"Would you like the massage now?" Kurapika asked. Leorio shook his head. Kurapika nodded and sat in front of Leorio, kissing his face in hopes to make him feel better.

"Did I hurt you?" Leorio asked. Kurapika placed a hand on Leorio's cheek.

"No, you didn't. You did great," Kurapika murmured, stroking Leorio's cheek with his thumb. He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on Leorio's lips.

"Thank you, sunshine," Leorio said. Kurapika smiled and kissed him again.

Kurapika poured some water over Leorio's hair and massaged shampoo in. Kurapika washed the shampoo out and let Leorio do the same to his hair.

Kurapika drained the tub and helped Leorio out. The two dried off and Kurapika picked out Leorio's favourite movie, How To Train Your Dragon.

Kurapika made some popcorn, how Leorio liked it, for the movie. Leorio lied on his stomach while Kurapika sat on his back and massaged Leorio's shoulders and back.

After the movie, the two went to bed with Kurapika as the big spoon.