Its Smut

A/N: Alternet ending to Fuck Off Spam Caller

Kurapika's p.o.v.

"So, now that we're here, now what?" Kurapika asked, looking around at the field of tulips. The air around them was cool.

"Well, I brought sandwiches, chips, and lemonade," Leorio said, pulling out a basket from behind his back.

"How did I not notice that?" Kurapika asked. Leorio shrugged and grabbed the blanket. Leorio spread the blanket out on the ground.

Kurapika sat down once the two of them set up the picnic while Leorio grabbed their sandwiches.

"So, how's life?" Leorio asked, tossing Kurapika his sandwich.

"It has been okay, Neon has been her usual self," Kurapika said, catching his sandwich. Leorio nodded.

"A selfish brat?" Leorio confirmed. Kurapika rolled his eyes and slowly nodded. Leorio laughed and Kurapika took a bite of his sandwich.

"How's becoming a doctor?" Kurapika asked, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Good, I've been doing well in my classes. I wish I wouldn't get so much homework though," Leorio complained. Kurapika nodded, remembering how he hated homework when he was in school. The two ate in silence for a bit before Leorio spoke up.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

Kurapika almost choked on his sandwich.

"No, are you? Why do you ask?" Kurapika coughed.

"No. I'm asking because I like you."

Kurapika's eyes widened. He liked Leorio too, but he didn't think Leorio even liked men, let alone him.

"I-I like you too," Kurapika stuttered. He knew that Leorio didn't bring any alcohol, so it wasn't that that was making Leorio say that. Soon enough, Kurapika was captured in a kiss. Kurapika kissed back as he wanted Leorio to feel how he felt towards him.

The two pulled away and Kurapika was gasping. He was also blushing. He enjoyed the kiss, so he went back in for another kiss, catching Leorio off guard.

The kiss got more heated, and Kurapika ended up underneath Leorio. He could feel Leorio's hands travel downwards.

"Wait, I need to tell you something," Kurapika said, lifting himself onto his elbows.

"Go ahead."

"I'm trans and this is my first time having gone this far."

"So? That doesn't change the fact that we're both horny and that I want to make you feel good. And I'm glad you told me you're a virgin, I want this to be enjoyable and comfortable for you, so if I do anything that makes you uncomfortable, tell me," Leorio explained. Kurapika facepalmed. Leorio was bad at sexy talk. He laid back down. Kurapika whimpered as he felt Leorio grab his crotch. It made Kurapika flinch.

"Please don't touch me like that. I didn't like it," Kurapika said. Leorio nodded and moved his hand to the rim of his skirt, moving a finger underneath and teasing him. "Hurry up," Kurapika whined. Leorio let out a chuckle and lifted Kurapika's hips, taking off his pants and underwear. Kurapika hissed as the cool air hit his lower regions. He spread his legs for Leorio.

"Let me know if you want me to stop, okay? Just say red," Leorio said. Kurapika nodded and leaned back, letting Leorio do his thing.

"Oh," Kurapika moaned as soon as he felt Leorio attach his mouth to his opening. He knew his eyes were scarlet. He felt Leorio's tongue enter him at quick swipes. He whimpered as Leorio delved deeper and deeper. He felt a knot form in his stomach and his hips pressed closer to Leorio.

"Leorio, please, Leorio please," Kurapika whimpered, squirming around. He felt Leorio pull away, which made Kurapika whine.

"Patient, sunshine," Leorio teased. Kurapika shot a glare at the man and opened his mouth to speak, but felt something enter him. He let out a slight moan, his hips pressing down. He heard Leorio laugh.

"Wha-ah," he whimpered. It was Leorio's finger inside him.

"As you were saying?" Leorio asked, a hint of playfulness in his voice. When Kurapika opened his mouth to speak, another finger was added. He whimpered again. Kurapika let out a low moan as Leorio started thrusting into him. He threw his head back. Kurapika clamped his legs shut at the feeling, but Leorio pushed them back open. Leorio scissored, thrusted and pampered him. Kurapika was breathing heavily.

"Hurry up a-and fuck me already," Kurapika stammered.

"I was hoping you'd say that," Leorio chuckled. Kurapika listened as Leorio removed his pants and boxers. Kurapika propped himself on his elbows and his face dropped and went red. How was Leorio going to fit?

Kurapika groaned as Leorio slowly entered him. Leorio started thrusting. He was being gentle, which Kurapika appreciated.

Leorio started speeding up, which made Kurapika moan softly. It was when Leorio went harder, things went downhill.

"Red! Red! Red!" Kurapika screamed, tears streaming down his face. The pleasure had become too much for him. Leorio immediately pulled out and helped Kurapika sit up. Kurapika was sobbing. He felt bad for making Leorio stop. He curled up and hid his face in his arms.

"Hey, you're okay." Leorio was speaking softly. Kurapika flinched when Leorio put his hand on his back.

"I'm so sorry," Kurapika sobbed, hugging himself tighter. He didn't fight back when Leorio pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm so glad you told me you weren't feeling safe. I'm not mad, I promise," Leorio explained, massaging Kurapika's head. Kurapika tried to speak, but all that came out was a choked sob.

Leorio lifted Kurapika into his lap and started rocking. Kurapika was listening to his heartbeat, which was calming.

"You're okay," Leorio muttered, kissing the top of Kurapika's head. Kurapika nodded. With Leorio massaging his head and listening to his heartbeat, while being held in his arms, it was a lullaby to Kurapika. He found himself drifting off.

"Thank you," Kurapika sniffled, falling asleep.