They Actually Get Along?

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio kicked his shoes off and hung his coat. He walked to the living room, hoping to lay on the couch when he saw something that made his heart melt.

Killua was curled into Pyro's side, and they had a weighted blanket draped over them. Killua was hugging Pyro's Nezuko plushie. They were watching a movie, so Leorio decided to check out the movie. It was some live-action cheesy romcom, so it wasn't Pyro's choice; it was Killua's.

"Mind if I join ya?" Leorio asked. Pyro and Killua stared at him as if they were cats. Leorio felt uneasy as they turned their heads back to the TV in sync.

Leorio heard Pyro mutter something to Killua.

"You can join, just don't judge the movie choice," Pyro said.

Leorio hesitantly sat down, keeping an eye on the kids, making sure they weren't planning any murders. Especially since Pyro has a collection of human skulls of people that he killed.

He hardly followed along with the movie. He decided to fill out paperwork. He would glance over at his kids, who were fixated on the movie.

"So, what's going on?" Leorio asked. He saw the two kids flinch. Something bad had happened to one of them. He was sure of it.

"In the movie?" Pyro asked.

"Yep."

Now it was confirmed for Leorio.

"It's the stereotype of 'girl gets kidnapped by hot man and is forced to marry him but it's okay because he's got' type thing," Pyro said. Leorio nodded.

"I'm going to make some coffee, do either of you want some?" Leorio asked.

"I'll have some ice. Killua and I have been watching movies he likes for a while," Pyro said.

'Odd, Pyro usually doesn't watch movies, let alone with Killua. Is one of them okay?'

Leorio got up and started some coffee in the coffee machine. He grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with ice for Pyro. He handed the cup to Pyro, who had unknowingly followed him. Pyro walked back to Killua.

Beep beep beep

Leorio poured himself a cup of coffee and walked back to the couch, sitting next to the kids. The movie had come to an end.

"So, uh, what's with the cuddling?" Leorio asked, sipping on his coffee.

"We were feeling sad," Pyro said nonchalantly. Leorio nodded and set his cup on a coaster.

"Okay. I'll be here if you need anything."