Snapchat (SMUT)

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika looked at the lingerie he laid out in the bed. It was red and made for men. Kurapika got undressed and put on the lingerie. It was itchy, but Kurapika didn't mind. He was glad his t-dick wasn't as sensitive anymore. He turned the LED lights to red and walked to the mirror. He opened Snapchat and took a photo of him doing a sexy pose for Leorio.

Leorio: Can't see the photo rn, at work

Kurapika groaned and grabbed his vibrator. He wanted Leorio's attention, and he wanted it now.

Kurapika set his camera up and got it recording. He spread his legs and pressed the vibrator to his opening and threw his head back. He moaned Leorio's name as he moved the vibrator up and down. Kurapika gasped as he felt a knot in his stomach. He reached for the camera and stopped recording. He sent the video to Leorio and turned the vibrator off. His legs were twitching.

He waited for a response, but didn't get one. Kurapika groaned and laid face down on their bed. He then grabbed his phone and started spamming Leorio, asking him when he'd get home.

Kurapika stopped when he felt a cold hand rest on the back of his neck.

"I'm home now, Sunshine," Leorio purred.

"W-why didn't you respond? I wanted to do a little surprise for you," Kurapika sputtered, sitting up. Leorio only laughed at him, making Kurapika blush harder. He felt Leorio remove his hand.

"That's okay, maybe another time, but right now, I'm all bothered, and I would love to hear you begging for me," Leorio said, his voice husky. Kurapika only whimpered, unintentionally grinding against the bed.

Kurapika heard Leorio walk away.

He rolled onto his back and spread his legs, rubbing his opening with his hand. He quietly moaned and arched his back into the touch.

"Stop that." It was Leorio, and he was being demanding. Kurapika huffed and ignored Leorio. His husband grabbed his wrist and forced him to stop. Kurapika let out a whine.

"Please," Kurapika begged.

"Please what?" Leorio asked. Kurapika groaned. He knew that Leorio knew what he wanted, he was just being teased.

"Please fuck me. Use your mouth, or the strap, I don't care, please, fuck me," Kurapika begged. Leorio chuckled.

"As you wish. You know I love it when you beg," Leorio purred, his hands trailing down Kurapika's body, almost touching his skin. Kurapika keened.

He looked at Leorio, who was pulling the panties down with his teeth. Kurapika blushed and looked away. He gasped as the cold air hit his groin.

"So wet for me," Leorio cooed, placing two fingers by his entrance. Kurapika whined and ground into Leorio's hand. Leorio pulled his hand away and replaced it with a vibrator. Kurapika squirmed. It was on the highest setting and pushed into him.

"Safe word?" Kurapika asked.

"Blue. But if you can't remember that, then red. Purple if you need to pause," Leorio explained. Kurapika nodded. He gasped as he felt Leorio's mouth fit over his opening.

Kurapika groaned from the pleasure of Leorio licking his opening and the vibrator. He squirmed, but was forced to stop when Leorio pinned his thighs down. Kurapika groaned.

The knot in his stomach started to form much too quickly. Leorio wasn't stopping anytime soon and Kurapika was starting to cry. It was too much. He did his best to sit up.

"Purple, Leorio, purple," Kurapika sobbed. Leorio immediately stopped and pulled out the vibrator.

"What happened," Leorio asked, cupping Kurapika's face.

"The vibrator, too much," he sobbed. Leorio pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, it's okay, I appreciate you telling me this. I'll make sure this doesn't happen again, okay?"

Kurapika nodded and leaned on Leorio, listening to his heartbeat. He smiled when Leorio hugged back.

"Handcuffs," Kurapika said.

"Okay, stay here," Leorio said, kissing his head. Kurapika smiled and laid down, stretching his hands above his head.

Leorio came back and cuffed him to the bed. He looked down at Kurapika and smiled.

"Ready?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika nodded and relaxed. He felt one of Leorio's fingers enter him. Kurapika moaned softly.

Leorio was going at a slow pace, which Kurapika found more enjoyable. He gasped when another finger was added.

"Leorio, please," Kurapika whined. Leorio was using three fingers to stretch him open.

"Use your words darling," Leorio said, placing a kiss near his opening. Kurapika groaned.

"Fuck me," Kurapika begged.

"Good boy," Leorio cooed, removing his fingers. Kurapika groaned at the loss.

Kurapika let out a soft moan when the tip of the strap entered him.

"So eager," Leorio said. Kurapika hummed as Leorio gently placed kisses on his neck.

"Fuck," Kurapika breathed.

Unlike all their other times of having sex, this was Kurapika's favourite. It was gentle. Of course, Kurapika enjoyed rough sex, but this was different, and he didn't know how to describe it.

"You're doing so well," Leorio praised. Kurapika sighed in response.

Leorio was now all the way in and was letting Kurapika get used to the feeling.

"Move," Kurapika said.

Leorio started moving slowly. It wasn't agonising, it was perfect. Kurapika arched his back and pressed his hips into the feeling.

"More?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika nodded.

Leorio started going faster, earning a steady string of moans. Leorio would slow down to check on Kurapika, who was fine. He just wanted Leorio to fuck him without stopping or slowing down.

Kurapika felt a knot in his stomach.

"Close," Kurapika sputtered, arching his back. Leorio nodded, not stopping what he was doing until Kurapika came.

Leorio took the strap off and went to walk away, but was stopped by Kurapika grabbing onto his arm.

"You," Kurapika demanded. Leorio chuckled.

"Alright. Let me clean this and put it away," Leorio said.

Kurapika nodded and laid back down. He waited for Leorio to come back.

Once Leorio came back, Kurapika sat up. He tilted his head when he saw Leorio holding a damp rag.

"I'm kind of tired, so can we cuddle instead?" Leorio asked.

"Of course, come here," Kurapika said, opening his arms for a hug.

"I have to clean you up first," Leorio laughed, spreading Kurapika's legs and cleaning the spit and cum from between. Kurapika dropped his arms and laughed.

"H-hey, stop, that tickles," Kurapika said, screeching with laughter as he tried to push his husband away. Leorio laughed too.

"Stop pushing me away if you want cuddles," Leorio said. Kurapika playfully scoffed and did his best to stay still so he could get his cuddles.

Leorio finished wiping Kurapika down and had thrown the rag in the dirty laundry. The two men ended up cuddling the rest of the night.