A Good Cry

Kurapika's p.o.v.

"Thanks for coming, Leorio," Kurapika muttered.

"Yeah, anything for you," Leorio said. Kurapika could just hear the man's cheesy smile. Kurapika rested his elbow on the arm of the couch he was sitting on. He placed his forehead on his fingertips.

"Shit's been stressful," Kurapika said.

"I get it. Do you want to talk about it?" Leorio asked.

"I don't think I can without crying," Kurapika said.

"I'll be here," Leorio assured. Kurapika smiled ever so slightly.

"I just wish I could regress, but I never know when I'm needed, and I don't know how much longer I can go," Kurapika said, tears starting to fall down his face.

"Hey, what if, for tonight, you regress? I'll make sure you aren't needed," Leorio said, placing a hand on Kurapika's shoulder, making him jump.

"Okay. But it's been so long, I think I forgot how," Kurapika whimpered.

"It's okay. I'm still here for you," Leorio said, rubbing his shoulder.

Kurapika nodded, gasps leaving his mouth. Leorio pulled him into a hug.

Kurapika broke.

Sobs erupted from his throat.

"I can't take it anymore. I just need a break," Kurapika yelled.

Leorio rubbed his back, placing kisses on the top of his head.

Kurapika clawed at the back of Leorio's scrubs.

Leorio placed a hand on the back of Kurapika's head.

"You're safe here, I promise," Leorio murmured.

Kurapika nodded, still sobbing.

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio watched as Kurapika cried himself to sleep.

He picked Kurapika up and carried him to his bed. Leorio kicked his shoes off and sat on the bed. He laid Kurapika down and took his shoes off.

Leorio picked Kurapika up again and pulled the blankets aside. He laid down and covered him and Kurapika, making sure the man was laying on top of him.

"Good night, sunshine. I love you."