Pocky Game

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika was reading a very interesting book when he heard Leorio knock on his bedroom door. Kurapika let out a groan. What did Leorio need to have to interrupt Kurapika during his reading time?

"What?" Kurapika snapped.

"Can I come in?" Leorio asked. Kurapika rolled his eyes and bookmarked his page.

"Yes," Kurapika said. He was annoyed because he was interrupted as his book was getting good. If you think it was a sex scene, you'd be right. That's why Kurapika was upset. Especially since he can't imagine him and Leorio being the ones during that scene.

"Hey, I saw a game that I thought we could try. It involves something sweet," Leorio said. Kurapika looked over at Leorio and noticed he was hiding something behind his back. Kurapika's curiosity was piqued.

"Go on."

Leorio's face lit up.

"Okay, so how it works is two people put both ends of the sweet in their mouth, and then they nibble on it. The two people playing try to get to the middle at the same time," Leorio excitedly explained.

"Interesting, I think I'll give it a shot," Kurapika said, patting the bed next to him. Leorio nodded and sat next to Kurapika.

"Okay, but before we start the game, I want you to try the sweet. It's called pocky, and it's really good. I wanna make sure you like it," Leorio said, pulling out a red box.

"I think I've had it before and liked it, so we can just get right to the game," Kurapika said. Now that Leorio was sitting close to him, Kurapika was getting nervous. He could tell cause his chest was getting tight, and it wasn't from over-binding.

"Okay, close your eyes and slightly open your mouth. Be sure to keep your eyes closed as we're playing," Leorio instructed. Kurapika nodded and closed his eyes; he parted his lips and he felt something skinny enter his mouth. Kurapika instinctively closed his mouth around it. He recognized the chocolate taste. He felt the other end be anchored by Leorio. Kurapika took this as a sign to start nibbling. He heard Leorio start nibbling on the treat as well.

Kurapika stopped when he felt like he reached the middle. He wasn't sure if he had reached the middle or not since Leorio instructed him to close his eyes.

He felt gentle lips brush against his own before being pulled into a gentle kiss. Kurapika tensed up at first but then relaxed into the kiss. He felt his face and ears heat up. He knew his eyes would be red when he opened them.

The two pulled away, and Kurapika opened his eyes to a very flustered Leorio, who was looking away from Kurapika.

"I-i'm sorry about that. I'm going to go now," Leorio stammered. Kurapika grabbed Leorio's wrist, forcing the taller man to look at him.

"I enjoyed the kiss, and if you asked to do it again, I'd allow it," Kurapika signed. Because it was somehow possible, Leorio's face darkened. He nodded and left the room in a hurry. Kurapika frowned and went back to reading, his mind still lingering on what had just happened.