Face (smut)

"Leorio?"

"Hm?" Leorio said, not looking up from his textbook.

"I was wondering if we could try face riding."

Leorio froze.

"I-sure-like, right now?" Leorio sputtered. Kurapika timidly nodded. "Okay I'll be right back so you can get ready," Leorio said, taking off his glasses and walking away. Kurapika smiled. He liked the fact Leorio was respectful of his boundaries.

Kurapika was insecure about his body, and that if Leorio saw him naked, he wouldn't be seen as a guy anymore. They'd only had sex once, and that was before they started dating, so Leorio already knew, but that didn't change anything.

Kurapika let out a huff and undressed. He took his shirt and binder off last.

He walked over to Leorio, who had a blindfold on.

"I'm ready," Kurapika said turning Leorio to face the bed.

"Lead the way, sunshine," Leorio said. Kurapika nervously chuckled and lead his boyfriend to the bed. He helped Leorio lay down and he also made sure Leorio was comfortable.

Kurapika straddled Leorio's waist as worry started to overcome him.

"Everything alright, sunshine?" Leorio asked.

"I'm just worried I'm going to crush you and kill you, that's all," Kurapika said, fiddling with his thumbs. He could see Leorio's face morph into one of kindness.

"If that did happen, then I'd die a happy man, but I suppose you wouldn't be a happy man as you lived. That won't happen, I'll make sure of it," Leorio explained. Kurapika's heart fluttered and his face flushed a deep red. Being called a man, especially from Leorio, did things to him.

"I suppose you're right," Kurapika muttered, placing his hands on Leorio's pecs. He scooted till he was sitting on Leorio's ribcage.

"Take all the time you need," Leorio assured, placing his hands on Kurapika's thighs. Leorio lovingly rubbed small circles on them. Kurapika smiled and placed a hand on Leorio's chin.

"Open your mouth, darling, I'm ready," Kurapika said. Leorio smiled and opened his mouth. Before Kurapika could back away, he settled himself over Leorio's mouth. Kurapika placed his hands on the headboard.

He gasped when Leorio started swiping across his opening. Kurapika's hips ground down. Leorio started swirling his tongue around his opening. Kurapika ground into the feeling.

"Fuck," Kurapika breathed, continuing to grind on Leorio's tongue. He felt one of Leorio's hands start to massage one of his ass cheeks. Kurapika jerked backwards into Leorio's hand.

He could feel Leorio's tongue enter him, which made Kurapika grind harder. He felt himself clench around it. Leorio continued to lap his tongue in and out of Kurapika.

Kurapika cursed in Kurta as Leorio started circling his tongue in Kurapika's opening. Kurapika ground against it, running after the sensation. It wasn't enough for him.

Kurapika started grinding faster, hoping it would relieve some of the ache he had. It did, and Leorio picked up on Kurapika's desperation because he started swirling his tongue in his opening faster.

Kurapika could feel a knot in his stomach and his legs start to shake. Kurapika didn't stop moving, not until Leorio sat up and laid Kurapika on his back with his legs over his boyfriend's broad shoulders. Leorio furiously lapped at Kurapika's opening. Kurapika grasped the sheets and tightened his legs around Leorio's head as he came undone.

Kurapika rested his trembling thighs on Leorio's shoulders and let go of the sheets. Kurapika was breathing heavily. He felt Leorio lift his face from his opening. He watched as Leorio moved his legs so that his boyfriend could hold him.

"I'll be right back," Leorio said, laying Kurapika on the bed. Kurapika faced away from Leorio and listened as his boyfriend walked away. Kurapika grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around himself.

"You don't need to wear the blindfold," Kurapika said when he heard Leorio re-enter the room.

"You sure?" Leorio asked.

"Yes, I'm under a blanket," Kurapika snapped. Leorio chuckled and walked over to Kurapika. He could see Leorio was holding a wet rag and the blindfold. Kurapika let him spread his legs. He knew Leorio was cleaning him up, but he was scared. Kurapika blinked back tears.

"Everything alright, sunshine?" Leorio asked.

Kurapika shook his head.

"Okay, I'll give you some stuff to change into, and then we can cuddle and watch some movies," Leorio said, kissing Kurapika's cheek. Kurapika nodded and curled up again as Leorio walked away.

Kurapika heard Leorio grab something, but paid no mind. He was trying to not cry.

"I grabbed you the clothing that helps you deal with dysphoria. I'll turn my back so you can get dressed," Leorio said, kissing Kurapika's temple.

Kurapika smiled and grabbed Leorio's shirt. He pulled his boyfriend to him and kissed him.

Leorio pulled away.

"I'd love to make out, but I don't want you feeling dysphoric," Leorio explained.

Kurapika nodded and let his boyfriend walk away before getting dressed.

"I'm done."

Leorio walked over and hugged Kurapika around his waist.

"Cuddles?"

"Yes."