Oopies :P

CW: Blood

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika was laying in bed. He knew Leorio would be home soon, his shift was almost over. His phone rang. Pyro was calling.

"Hello?"

"Dad, it's papa. You need to get to the hospital, quick," Pyro said, his voice violently shaking. Kurapika panicked. Pyro was usually unfazed by stuff, and his voice never shook with fear.

Kurapika hopped out of bed and threw on a long coat. He slipped on his sneakers and jumped into the car. Without buckling, he sped to the hospital.

"Dad!" Pyro yelled. Kurapika whipped his head around to see his son running over.

"Is Leorio okay?" Kurapika asked as his son hugged him.

"No, I couldn't stop the bleeding," Pyro said as Kurapika felt himself lighten up. Everything got heavy again.

There was Leorio, on a bed. Blood was dripping off the bed, the sheets were soaked. Kurapika could see deep slashes on his husband's body. He looked at Leorio's pale face. Kurapika felt his knees shake.

"He's gone?" Kurapika choked.

Pyro nodded.

Kurapika fell to the floor and sobbed.

"I don't remember what happened. Inky fronted and took care of the attacker. I wasn't by papa, I'm sorry," Kurapika heard Pyro say.

"You tried, and I appreciate that," Kurapika choked out.

"Hug?" Pyro asked. Kurapika nodded and felt his son's arms wrap around his shoulders. The two men cried together.