First Regression

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was doing paperwork. Kurapika was cuddling with a teddy Leorio got him for Valentine.

"Leorio?" Kurapika asked, his voice sounding like a child.

"Yeah, sunshine?" Leorio asked. If Kurapika wanted to cuddle, Leorio would happily do so; he needed a break.

"I want..."

Leorio waited for Kurapika to speak.

"You want what?" Leorio asked, getting up and walking to Kurapika.

"Juice."

"Okay. I'll go get you that."

Leorio walked to the kitchen, where he opened the fridge and grabbed an apple juice box. He walked back to their bedroom.

"Here ya go, sunshine," Leorio said with a smile, handing the juice to Kurapika.

"Thank you," Kurapika said, opening the straw. Leorio nodded and went back to his paperwork.

An hour passed.

"Leorio?"

"Hm?"

"I want cuddles."

"Alright."

Leorio got up and sat next to Kurapika, who crawled into his lap. Leorio kissed Kurapika's neck, causing him to giggle.

"That tickles!" Kurapika laughed.

"Does it?" Leorio playfully asked. He brought a hand up and started tickling the man's neck, causing him to laugh and squirm. Leorio wrapped a firm arm around Kurapika's waist, making sure he didn't fall and hit his head.

"Stop!" Kurapika laughed. Leorio stopped.

"You're adorable," Leorio said.

"No I'm not," Kurapika pouted.

"Yes you are," Leorio muttered. He suddenly laid back, making Kurapika yelp.

"Warn me next time!" Kurapika snipped.

"I will, and I'm going to go to sleep. Good night, sunshine."

"Nooo," Leorio heard Kurapika whine before he fell asleep.
-
"Leorio?"

Leorio grumbled and blinked his eyes open. He didn't feel a weight on his chest and looked around, to see Kurapika sitting at the edge of the bed, his back facing him.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Last night, and my childish actions," Kurapika explained.

"It's fine. I didn't mind. And if it happened again, I'm willing to help," Leorio assured, crawling over to Kurapika.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Do I know why you suddenly acted like that? No. But did I find it adorable? Absolutely," Leorio said, pulling Kurapika into a hug. He felt his boyfriend freeze for a moment.

"Thank you," Kurapika whimpered.

"Yeah. Is there anything I should know in case it happens again?" Leorio asked, running a hand through Kurapika's hair.

"I think it would be better if we went shopping for that, just so I can show you what I might need."

"Okay."