Buddies (Inspired Fuck Buddies)

Leorio was awake with Kurapika asleep on him. He had their hands behind their head.

Last night, Leorio had come over at Kurapika's request. They had sex, as usual.

Lately, their relationship has begun to turn into friendship. Leorio always hoped for something more, but they knew Kurapika only saw him as a friend. That wouldn't stop Leorio from caring for Kurapika when they came over.

Leorio looked back down at Kurapika. He placed a hand on the blond's back, gently rubbing it. He smiled and gently kissed the top of his head.

"You're so fucking gorgeous," Leorio muttered.

Leorio sat himself up a little bit. They would typically be making breakfast, but Kurapika insisted on sleeping on top of him last night. Leorio couldn't say no as he wanted a soft moment with Kurapika. They rarely got those.

"Morning, Leorio," Kurapika muttered, lifting his head.

"Good morning, sunshine," Leorio said, sitting up more. Kurapika chuckled and opened his eyes.

Leorio felt his breath stop.

Kurapika's eyes were red.

He raised a hand and cupped Kurapika's face. He rested the tip of their thumb under Kurapika's eye.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Yes."

Leorio leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Kurapika's lips. Kurapika threw his arms around their neck.

Leorio pulled away and started kissing all over Kurapika's face, neck, and shoulders. Kurapika started laughing. Leorio smiled into the crook of Kurapika's neck.

"Thank you," Kurapika said so softly, Leorio almost missed it.

"For what?"

"Not freaking out when my eyes were red. It means a lot."

"Why would I freak out?"

"People in the past have."

Leorio only kissed the top of his head.

"I should go make breakfast," Leorio said after a moment of silence.

Kurapika groaned and hid his face in the crook of Leorio's neck.

"No," he pouted.

Leorio chuckled.

"I'll let you hug me from behind. I was thinking omelettes," Leorio chuckled.

"Fine," Kurapika grumbled. Leorio chuckled and let go of Kurapika, who rolled off him. Leorio saw him wince.

"Was I too rough last night?" Leorio worried, reaching for him.

"I'm sore. We went longer than usual," Kurapika stated, patting his hand. Leorio nodded.

"I'll get you some clothes," Leorio said.

"Just get me some boxers, I don't feel like wearing my binder," Kurapika said.

Leorio nodded and stood up. He walked to Kurapika's dresser and pulled out a maroon pair of boxers for Kurapika and navy blue boxers for himself.

Because Leorio was coming over frequently, Kurapika got him some clothes in his size if he stayed the night.

Leorio handed the boxers to Kurapika and turned around, putting his on. He walked out to the kitchen and grabbed his ingredients for breakfast.

He was whisking the eggs when a pair of arms wrapped around his abdomen.

"Hello, sunshine," Leorio giggled.

Kurapika mumbled something in response. Leorio guessed he was returning the greeting.

"Omelettes will be ready in a bit."

Kurapika nodded and let go of him. Leorio poured the eggs into a heated pan and did whatever people do to make omelettes.

Leorio plated the food and walked to Kurapika, who was sitting on the couch.

"I'll be back with forks," Leorio said, walking to the kitchen and grabbing forks. He walked back to Kurapika and handed him one.

"Wanna watch shitty movies?" Leorio asked.

"No, I want to watch The Owl House. I hear it's really good," Kurapika said, opening Disney+. Leorio smiled and started eating his omelette.

He leaned against Kurapika and smiled as the opening started playing.