I Wrote this in the Mental Hospital

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio was lying in bed, awake. Kurapika was laying on his chest and asleep. He smiled. He always saw Kurapika as handsome. He knew Kurapika didn't believe him, but that didn't stop Leorio from seeing it.

Kurapika started to move in his sleep, which wasn't unusual. Kurapika did this often. Leorio shook him awake when Kurapika started to grow frantic.

"Sunshine, what happened?" Leorio asked, sitting the both of them up. Kurapika's eyes were red. Kurapika looked down and hid his face in Leorio's chest. He started to cry. Leorio hugged Kurapika closer and stroked his hair. "Take your time."

It wasn't long before Kurapika pulled away to speak, "I miss them. Pairo, my mama, my papa," he sniffed.

"I know. It wasn't your fault," Leorio assured, kissing the top of Kurapika's head.

"No. It was. I sh-should've told the village elder my eyes turned red, we would've survived. Why couldn't I have died with them?" Kurapika sobbed, looking for something to grab onto. Leorio grabbed Kurapika's hands and squeezed them. Kurapika squeezed back.

"I know living with the guilt isn't easy. It won't ever be easy, but I'm glad you're here, and I'm glad we know each other. I know you feel pressured to carry on the Kurta bloodline, but you don't have to. I know with your dysphoria and shit, that might be hard. All of this doesn't stop me from loving you," Leorio said.

Kurapika nodded. Leorio could tell he had calmed down as he wasn't crying as intensely. "Thank you, Leorio." He kissed the top of Kurapika's head and rubbed his back.

"You're welcome, sunshine. Let's try to go back to sleep now. I love you," Leorio said, laying back down.

"G'night," Kurapika yawned.

The two slept peacefully that night.

A/N: Then they had passionate rough gay sex in the morning /j