Lost Neon?

Leorio's p.o.v.

Leorio kicked off his shoes and then straightened them out. He only fixed them cause Kurapika would annoy him about having messy shoes. Speaking of Kurapika, where the hell was he? Kurapika didn't run to meet Leorio like usual. Maybe he forgot something and had to go get it. But it was late. Maybe it was urgent and couldn't wait? Leorio sighed and shook the questions he had out of his head.

Leorio needed a shower and some time in bed. The workday he had, had drained him completely of energy.

As Leorio neared the bedroom, he heard wails coming from inside. Leorio ran to the door and opened it gently. He wasn't going to scare Kurapika now, was he?

Leorio walked over to Kurapika and scooped him up in his arms.

"Hello, Leorio," Kurapika sniffled.

"Hello, sunshine. Do you wanna talk about what happened?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded. Leorio sat on their bed and started rocking Kurapika in hopes to calm him down.

"At work today," Kurapika took a shaky breath, "I was shopping with Neon, and I turn around for a second because an old lady was harassing me, and when I turn back around, Neon was gone. I don't know what to do and I'm scared I'll get fired," Kurapika wailed. Leorio knew Kurapika saw Neon as his own child, so this must've hit hard for him.

"I'll help you find her, I promise. Can you tell me what she looks like?" Leorio asked. He knew this was the only job that Kurapika could hold to help him find the eyes.

Kurapika nodded.

"She, she has long blue hair," Kurapika stuttered before crying again.

"That's good to know, I'll keep my eye out when I'm at work, okay?"

Kurapika nodded again.

"Th-thank you," Kurapika said.

"It means a lot?" Leorio asked to confirm. Kurapika nodded. Leorio smiled at him. "I'll help you, I promise," Leorio muttered, holding Kurapika closer to him.