Massages

Kurapika's p.o.v.

Kurapika tightly wrapped the pasta dough in plastic wrap.

"And now I have the pasta sit in the fridge for 30 minutes to overnight; That's fun," Kurapika complained, setting the pasta dough in the fridge.

Kurapika felt arms wrap around his waist. He flinched but then soon relaxed into the touch.

"Hello, Leorio," Kurapika said fondly with a smile.

"Hello, my sunshine," Leorio giggled. Kuapika blushed when he felt Leorio place a kiss on the top of his head.

"Work went well?" Kurapika asked since Leorio was happier than usual.

"Work went amazing. Some of my patients got to go home, and I'm very happy for them," Leorio explained.

"I'm glad. I'm making homemade pasta, want to make the sauce while I'm cutting the noodles?" Kurapika asked.

"Not now, but I could sure use one of your massages," Leorio explained. Kurapika giggled.

"I can do that while the dough rests. Let's get to our room so you can relax," Kurapika said, whithering out of Leorio's grasp. Leorio let out a chuckle and scooped Kurapika into his arms. Kurapika giggled and rested his head against Leorio's chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was calming sound. He understood why Melody liked it so much.

Leorio set Kurapika down on their bed and then he laid down on his stomach. Kurapika took note of the fact that Leorio likes back massages, again. What? He's forgetful, can you blame him?

Kurapika sat next to Leorio and started at the shoulders, earning a satisfied grunt from the taller man. Kurapika moved down.

"You're so good with your hands."

"I know."

"Big ego?"

"No, I've just come-"

"Ew."

"Leorio, get your mind out of the gutter," Kurapika scolded. Leorio let out a hearty laugh.

"Sorry, sunshine," Leorio laughed. Kurapika rolled his eyes and started massaging the flesh above Leorio's hip bone.

He stopped to lay on top of Leorio.

"Hello," Leorio laughed. Kurapika smiled and hummed. He couldn't stay mad at Leorio for long.