Dating Advice

Leorio's p.o.v.

"Finally, food break from studying the cases!" Leorio cheered walking to the kitchen. Pyro was texting someone on his phone while watching some kind of anime. The theme song was currently playing, and it was catchy. Leorio found himself nodding along to the music.

"Hey papa," Pyro said, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"Hi," Leorio responded, grabbing some vanilla ice cream.

Leorio walked past Pyro and saw him staring at his phone, which was on the coffee table. His face was full of shock. Leorio went to put the ice cream away before confronting his child.

"What happened kiddo?" Leorio asked, sitting next to Arson on the couch.

"My crush just asked me on a date, and I don't know how to say yes without sounding desperate," Pyro said, getting visibly upset.

"Just say 'I'd love to go to go on a date with you!' and see how that goes," Leorio said.

"FUCKING SHIT!" Pyro yelled, jumping as his phone rang.

'Language,' Leorio thought as Pyro picked up xeir phone

"Hello?" Pyro said, showing signs of struggling to stay grounded. Leorio got up and went to the pantry to get Pyro's pomegranate candies. Leorio opened the tin and grabbed a candy. He walked back to Pyro, who was biting his nails.

"Pyro, I got you one of your candies," Leorio said, handing his son the candy. Pyro popped the candy into his mouth and sighed.

"Ray, I wanna go on a date with you, trust me. I'm just, in shock. Can I please process this?" Pyro asked. Leorio picked up on the edge in their voice. Arson nodded a few times before hanging up. "Oh my Persephone. Papa, I need your help along with Dad's help."