*Little Talks*

TW for suicide

Leorio's p.o.v.

"I don't like walking around this old and empty house," Kurapika said, stepping over a floorboard.

"I know, but it was my grandparents, and it's getting torn down soon. I just wanna see it again one last time. So hold my hand, I'll walk with you my dear," Leorio explained, helping Kurapika climb down the creaky wooden stairs. Kurapika let out a snort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The stairs creak as I sleep. It's keeping me awake" Kurapika complained. Leorio and Kurapika had just bought his grandparents house. Kurapika was laying next to him in bed, trying to fall asleep. Leorio could hear the stairs creaking as well, but it didn't bother him that much.

"It's the house telling you to close your eyes," Leorio joked. Kurapika let out a scoff.

"Yeah right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And some days I can't even dress myself," Leorio heard Kurapika complain. He was talking to Melody about the depressive episode he had hit. Leorio felt bad for his boyfriend.

"It's killing me to see you this way," Leorio mumbled to himself. Kurapika had been this way for a few weeks now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore," Leorio mumbled. He was on his way to the Hunter's Exam, and he was scared. It was storming like crazy out, and it was making Leorio tremble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's an old voice in my head, it's holding me back," Kurapika complained, flopping onto Leorio's bed.

"Well tell her I miss our little talks. Soon it will be over," Leorio hoped.

"And buried with our past."

"What?"

"Pairo and I, we used to play outside when we were young."

Kurapika sighed.

"And?" Leorio asked, raising an eyebrow. He wanted Kurapika to talk more about his past, specifically, the happy stuff.

"And full of life and full of love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Some days, I don't even know if I'm wrong or right," Kurapika complained. It was another one of his vents. His depression was getting worse, and it was worrying Leorio.

"Your mind is playing tricks on you, my dear," Leorio said, grabbing Kurapika's hand and kissing his knuckles. Kurapika looked over at Leorio and gave him a soft smile, which Leorio returned. "Cause though the truth may vary." Leorio continued. "This 'ship' will carry our bodies safe to shore."

"Hey, don't listen to a word I say, cause the screams all sound the same," Kurapika giggled. The two would say random things to each other to try and make the other feel better. Leorio smiled. He could tell Kurapika was trying to make Leorio not worry about him too much.

"Cause though the truth may vary, this 'ship' will carry our bodies safe to shore," Leorio chuckled. He was repeating himself, but he didn't mind as he earned a chuckle from Kurapika. He liked it when he got Kurapika to laugh, especially during a depression episode.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're gone, gone, gone away, I watched you disappear, all that's left is the ghost of you," Leorio sobbed, holding Kurapika's tabard close to him. Leorio was curled up on their bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now we're torn, torn, torn apart. There's nothing we can do. Just let me go, we'll meet again soon," Kurapika said. He and Leorio were standing on a bridge. Kurapika's depression was the worst Leorio had ever seen. Leorio was trembling, and he was holding Kurapika by the shoulders.

"No, sunshine. I can help you. Now wait, wait for me, please hang around. I'll see you when I fall asleep, right?" Leorio pleaded. Kurapika shook his head. Leorio let go of Kurapika, and he watched him run.

"Hey, don't listen to a word I say."

"Hey!" Leorio yelled, trying to get Kurapika to stop.

"The screams all sound the same," Kurapika said.

"Hey!"

"Though the truth may vary, this 'ship' will carry our bodies safe to shore," Kurapika said, before jumping off the bridge.

"Hey!" Leorio yelled, his voice breaking into a million pieces as he watched Kurapika's body become lifeless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't listen to a word I say. The screams all sound the same."

Kurapika's voice rang in Leorio's head. It was getting on his nerves, but it wouldn't stop.

"Though the truth may vary this, ship, will carry our bodies safe to shore," Leorio murmured, hoping that Kurapika's body was safe. He died wearing a tuxedo. "Though the truth may vary this, ship, will carry our bodies safe to shore," Leorio murmured again. "Though the truth may vary this, ship, will carry our bodies safe to shore," Leorio murmured one last time, before Leorio jumped.